Dakota
  • Dakota
  • Regular Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hi All
anyone know the guy who owns the '64 turkis bug that has a split rear window in it, as I have a very nice rear window section he might like , Bill.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
southerndeluxe
14 years ago
hi i think you are looking for me ??? hi yer ive got a 60 rag top in turkis with the split section in it, what have you got ??? is it the small screen section have you any pic's regards rick
Dakota
  • Dakota
  • Regular Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hi mr Deluxe
I have a rear roof section from a '63 bug, its in very good condition with no rot and plenty to spare around the edges, its cut quite high on the roof, I bought a shell as I needed the right hand gutter section and some other areas but thought of you in regard to the rear window, I will try to get a couple of pictures tommorrow, Bill.
southerndeluxe
14 years ago
hi many thanks what sort of money??? regards rick
Dakota
  • Dakota
  • Regular Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hi
here are a couple of pictures of the rear window section, I would like £100 for the section, no worries if you don't want it as I could use the rear corners off it on my own car ,by the way the last owner had the inside and gutters etc blasted before he decided the car was too far gone to fix so its lovely and clean inside, thanks Bill.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
southerndeluxe
14 years ago
yes please could i come and pick it upnext weekend????? consider it sold young man that is mine thats what im after, many thanks my phone number is 07972779078
regards rick
Dakota
  • Dakota
  • Regular Topic Starter
14 years ago
Hi Rick
Did you call me about floors or was that another Rick, anyway I am in Greenwich SE London so not that far eally for you and next weekend would be fine , its 07828006570 or 0208 858 6397 Bill.
southerndeluxe
14 years ago
morning bill.
buger my old boots yer the very same floors and roof allin the same pick up result,
well i will see you next weekend
regards rick