oval56
  • oval56
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago
i got today 3 pictures of a hebmüller and some informations but it looks like the car is some years in other hands or it is lost, i do not know at the moment....

here are original pictures of that car... any information on it?

i have no frame or body numbers and also no chassis no, also not a year and no owner..

all i know is that this car was offerd in the 80ies for 1500DM! and the guy did not bought it...:shock: :twisted: :roll:

i know the area where the car was registrated at the time and where it was offered, but if someone has further informations that would be cool

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
13 years ago
HOLY :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
Just from the colour - you think it´s that odd metallic pea green car?
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
vintagevw
13 years ago
I would have bought it for that price! :beer: :lol:

Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
oval56
  • oval56
13 years ago

I would have bought it for that price! :beer: :lol:

vintagevw wrote:

sure? a little but high for a complete heb :shock: :lol: :lol: also with one extra"0" i had bougth it
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
zelensis61
13 years ago

i got today 3 pictures of a hebmüller and some informations

oval56 wrote:

Andy, I see only 2 picts? What is it with nr 3? :?
I see oval front wings, later blinkers, and a round object in the 1/4 sidepanel in front. The back window is not original as it is larger. The color is not black or red O think. Could be a ivory, sand color, light blue or green color.
I have not seen this one end it is unknown. Maybe Rob knows it out of Yan's book.

Any more info on it?

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
oval56
  • oval56
13 years ago

Andy, I see only 2 picts? What is it with nr 3? :?
I see oval front wings, later blinkers, and a round object in the 1/4 sidepanel in front. The back window is not original as it is larger. The color is not black or red O think. Could be a ivory, sand color, light blue or green color.
I have not seen this one end it is unknown. Maybe Rob knows it out of Yan's book.

Any more info on it?

zelensis61 wrote:

i kept the third one privat at the moment 🙂 but sou see ther no more details on the car. special marks are the mottot and the round thing on the front quarterpanel.... no interieuer pictures and also no pictures from engien or front section..:cry: :cry:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
oval56
  • oval56
13 years ago
Solved, it is car 280!!!!
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
oval56
  • oval56
13 years ago
so to complete the cool story....

2 month ago i was on a garage of a friend of mine, he does all repairs to modern cars... i was there with my heb No.455... one of his customers ( a cab driver) came out and went on my car and said: cool hebmüller:shock: . back in the 80ies i got one offered for 1500DM (750€) but i didnt bought it.
interesting, because he had some knowledge about hebmüller... so i talked to him and he said: i think i have some pictures of the car.... we changed phonenumbers ( i normally do this only with girls in my age :lol: ). now some weeks later he called me and said he found the pictures and i can pick them up at the garage...

cool, i got original pictures... so the search began for me... okay, if the car was not known..the goal was to get as much information as possible, that was the reason i took the licenceplate off the pictures :lol: :beer: ...also i contacted some hebmüller experts :beer: with the question: known or unknown heb:?:

:arrow: after some action and telefoncalls later, no news and no more info to that car.... no longer registed, no further informations on the licenceplatenumber :cry: shit...

but after looking again and again on the pictures some details are special:
mounted windshield antenna, and the bubble on the front sidewallsection, export bumpers and later taillights........where have i seen this before??? BANG, the bubble and the screws on the windshield... a friend with the second lowererd Heb... i had some detail shosts done when i got my car for comparison and yes he had this bubble on the side, and yes he has still the srews in the windshieldfram from the antenna mount, and yes his car had later taillights and yes his car has also later export bumpers mounted when he got it.:shock: :lol: :beer: :?: :!:

i called peter and my first question was ( i knew that he hat some original papers of the car): hi peter, what license plate number had your car back in the days? and he answered: MOD - ..... yes strike Heb 280 :lol: :beer:

so the pictures are the last ones before the car got the black white paint...

end of the story: no second heb for me to lower :shock: :lol: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
pre67vw
13 years ago
Cool story!! Shame it's not a new one, but great to have a little more history for #280

:beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
55Kab
13 years ago

Cool story!! Shame it's not a new one, but great to have a little more history for #280

:beer:

pre67vw wrote:

Yeah, nice story Andi.

Just got me thinking, how many Heb's for sale right now? If there aren't any on the market official, is it a case of one can be for sale if the right $$$ are offered?

oval56
  • oval56
13 years ago
if you need one let it me know...

Yeah, nice story Andi.

Just got me thinking, how many Heb's for sale right now? If there aren't any on the market official, is it a case of one can be for sale if the right $$$ are offered?

55Kab wrote:

www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
GKL 7
13 years ago

if you need one let it me know...

oval56 wrote:

I need one,no car to drive at the moment.So why not a Heb(my dream).