heb623
  • heb623
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago
Not that I like to commit suicide[-x (not yet atleast) but yesterday evening during a last test drive with the Hebmuller I kicked through the brakes!:cry:
After renewing a front wheel brake pump that was connected wrong I presume to ???????? in ???????, sorry I can't give you details! There was another failure with the brake system!:shock:
A quick inspection told me that somebody in the past made a bad connection between lines in the back of the car!
It couldn't be fixed last night no more,so that means to say that "heb623" is going no where today! F**K!!! :oops:
I know "SH?T HAPPENS", but why always to me?:roll:
Yesterday morning I woke up at 6 o'clock in the morning to clean the Heb and after cleaning the car was really looking ok together with his single wheel trailer!:shock: The single wheel trailer was mounted on friday and allows me to take wheelchair with me without destroying the leather interior of the Heb!8)
It will be not so nice for the organisors of the meeting I planned to go to but safety first, isn't it?:wink:
I hope it can be fixed before the end of the week because I really like to go to the Vintage Meeting in Lier next weekend!!!8)

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
55Kab
13 years ago
You should have fitted a dual circuit braking system during the resto :!: :wink:

Can't imagine what might of happened if you were coming up to a red light on a busy junction just as all your fluid disappeared :!:

heb623
  • heb623
13 years ago
Like gentlemen prefer blonds,:oops: (not all) I prefer to keep it stock!:shock: (also not all)

You can't imagine what:?: would have happened
I can!:shock:
NO BRAKES:!: :!: :!: :oops:

pre67vw
13 years ago
Oops!!! :shock:

I had my master cylinder go in my first beetle, ran straight into the back of my brothers bus on the way to Stanford hall show. Bought new front bonnet and headlights at the show ready to repair it. I've used dual master cylinders ever since :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
13 years ago

After renewing a front wheel brake pump that was connected wrong I presume to ???????? in ???????, sorry I can't give you details! There was another failure with the brake system!:shock:
A quick inspection told me that somebody in the past made a bad connection between lines in the back of the car!

heb623 wrote:

Thank God for that!!!!!!Sorry for your bad luck E.T but.......
I thought for a second,the master cylinder i sent you had failed:shock: :shock: :shock:

I got your mail about the other thing,it is yours.
heb623
  • heb623
13 years ago
"To George"

Hello George,

No, no, with that master cilinder you have sold and sent me wasn't anything wrong!!![-x
(only some cleaning and ready to instal:oops: )
So don't worry I am happy with it!!!:d
If I need te wheel brake cilinder I let you know a.s.a.p., (tomorrow) OK?:roll: