zelensis61
13 years ago
Well , it is a while that I posted something new on the Hebmüller subject so here I go...

First, Does anybody know the Heb that is sold last week in Swiss towards an "unknown buyer" :shock: ? The story and ad was like an original heb, in storage from 1954 until 2005, untouched :shock: :shock: was put up for sale last week and in a short time ...SOLD..... Damnn, I missed that one. 😞
The good thing is that it will come to Belgium probably.:lol:

Now the main thing that I want to let you know is the following:
I have something discovered as : lost and found.

Do you remember the picts in Black and White from years ago in the Volksworld about a lost heb ...scrapped hebmuller from 1950 in Swiss...
Well to be honnest I found it a pitty to scrap such a car with this less damage....And so must have thinked the owner of the scrapp yard from swiss..
The text was written by Bob Shail and there is the story it was scrapped.

While observating the picts he posted in Volksworld, I found some rare things:

First was the Antenna in the left front 1/4 pannel. An antenna with rather big foot placed next to the sema.
Then I see the "CH" chroom indexes on the engine cover on a very specific place.
Then I see the 2 holes in the engine lid where the nr plate is screwed on,
Then I see that the original rear scuttle with no cut outs for the single tip was wrecked.
Then i see that the engine cover had a dent ,
Then I see the wide pressing of the stress points where the licence plate should be mounted
Then I see that the front right rocker had a dent due to the wrecked right door.....
Then I noticed that in the text it is an all black car....I see the drum on the front wheel as a Black iron item , compaired that to the wheelcenter .....there is another shade of color. Also the tires should be black but have an other shade as the car.. Hmm.
I get suspicious about the color ....and think the car is actualy red in stead of black...Maybe original black but the pict could be of a dark red car.

I further investigate the picts and compare them to picts of hebs I have seen so far in detail..

Guess what...the red heb that is in Belgium , with nr 458, owner Pascal Knockaert was black, is since long time red but was most likely a Black car.
The car is now with a dual exhaust cut out rear apron due to a tune up in the past, it wears the CH index on the same spot, it wears the same antenna on the same spot, it wears another door on the right side, it is repaired on the right side rocker, it has a repair of a nasty dent on the .....engin lid on exactly the same spot as the one on the black and white picts ..
It has the wide pressings, there are only a few cars who have them.
And the car is a Swiss 1950 hebmuller.....It could it be a coïncidence....yess but not on 696 cars made....that is a little to much coïncidence, specialy with the wide pressings....
So I asked Pascal to investigate his car and he confirmed the details....

Never say a car is scrapped if you not have seen it in the crusher.... That is my slogan now....
If someone have other story's of scrapped Hebmullers....I whould like to investigate it :lol: .

Best regards Peter. 😎

50 heb scrapped.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  50 heb scrapped back.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  red swiss backside.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Bugland-vs-kerstdrink_Delrue_2008_061%20(web).jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
oval56
13 years ago
what a cool story...:shock::beer:

now we know why the car has al the black parts on it.... this i stooo cool, i wish i would know also the story of mine :evil: :cry:

by the way... again aswiss car?? quick sold...cool have to check my swiss guys whats going on there..
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
zelensis61
13 years ago
Yess Andy. It seems that swiss cars will sell quick.
I hope to get more info on that one. The radar is set out...
Fingers crossed to get in touch with the buyer.
I realy hope it is another untouched heb. This give hopefuly acces to details that we only can guess...

I have a new mission :lol:
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
austria
13 years ago
Hi Peter!

What do you meen? "I have a new mission "

regards :beer: :beer: :beer:
zelensis61
13 years ago
:lol: Hallo Roland.
I mean that I need to find simular story's to find out who's Heb is wrecked and who's not. I know that 140 aproximate are not wrecked....Pascal's is nr 141 but rescued....
Now I need to rescue some more.

And I need to visit Pascal to check something out:lol: like where are the dents and where is the fridge :beer: :beer: :beer: :shock:

Wie geht es mit dein detective arbeit? Noch etwas neues?
vintagevw
13 years ago
You're welcome Peter.
There is some cold Belgian beer in the fridge in my garage! :beer: :beer: :beer:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
heb623
13 years ago

You're welcome Peter.
There is some cold Belgian beer in the fridge in my garage! :beer: :beer: :beer:

vintagevw wrote:

So Pascal, you only offer beer to good friends!
Last time I was with you, you offered me a pint of ......... water!!!!!
But ofcourse I couldn't tell you a story:shock: such as Peters and that really deserves one or more beers, not?:wink:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
zelensis61
13 years ago

You're welcome Peter.

vintagevw wrote:

Ok Pascal, And I am looking forward to it...I reed recently that your garage was enlarged....is that also the same for the fridge? :lol:
If I am ready with that metal part that your car does not have....I will call you.
Best regards. I hope to get my hands on the original picts...8)
vintagevw
13 years ago
[quote=heb623]So Pascal, you only offer beer to good friends!
Last time I was with you, you offered me a pint of ......... water!!!!!
At that time ET you weren't my friend yet! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You have to come back... :beer: :beer: :lol:
heb623
13 years ago
[quote=vintagevw
You have to come back... :beer: :beer: :lol:

When I need a new front window, ok?:wink:

:evil: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagevw
13 years ago
Deal! :wink:
vintagevw
13 years ago
The Swiss heb should be at 10km from my home now.....
oval56
13 years ago

The Swiss heb should be at 10km from my home now.....

vintagevw wrote:

we ned PICTURES and DETAILS... or does google street view work ?

:shock: :shock:

:lol: :beer:
www.oval56.de
www.oval56.com

DBK Germany
vintagevw
13 years ago
We have to be patient... :beer:
oval56
13 years ago

We have to be patient... :beer: