BO JANGLES
13 years ago
I wonder if anyone can tell me anything about this lovely old Beetle pedal car ?
It has pressed body work, with lines down the bonnet & boot, it has vents in the rear, raised rear lights & disc's for head lights, it looks like brackets for mirrors ? It has clips to hold the windscreen in , although this is missing, it has both rear wheels which look like old pram style wheels & has a front axle with part of the steering brackets, but no steering wheel etc or front wheels.
I would think its 50's ish, but would be very interested if anyone knows what it is , who made it , whats it worth etc, thanks.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
69project
13 years ago
i know nothing abt it other than i considered it when it was on ebay a while ago

would look good with some tlc
Car less.....
BO JANGLES
13 years ago
Yes it belongs to a mate of mine, who's not in the scene quite as much these days, so I've taken it to a couple of shows to see if anyone knows anything about it , he is open to offers,but it would be nice to get some history whether it sells or I look after it for him a little longer :wink:
GKL 7
13 years ago
You'll get banned off here,posting pictures of lowered cars:roll:
BO JANGLES
13 years ago

You'll get banned off here,posting pictures of lowered cars:roll:

'50 Karmann wrote:

Do you like the rake ? :twisted: :wink:
heb623
13 years ago
:shock: Looks like a streched Hebmuller with inbdicators to me!!:shock:
Is it for sale?:wink:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
BO JANGLES
13 years ago
It could be for sale at the right price, but I would really like to know some history
69project
13 years ago
i remember at the time i searched high an low trying to find info but got nowhere,there was the odd pedal car info on samba but not really anything that matched this.i thought at the time i had stumbled on the jackpot(it still might be???)

all i will say is that some of the cars were a fortune,but then this would cost quite a bit to get it roadworthy...lol
Car less.....
55Kab
13 years ago
It looks old...bet it needs heater channel's and front/rear inner wings...

TEXAS PETE
13 years ago
Looks more like a 2CV :shock:
GKL 7
13 years ago

Looks more like a 2CV :shock:

TEXAS PETE wrote:

Nah!! It's got running boards.
BO JANGLES
13 years ago
A Belgium toy museum sent my friend a picture of a nipper sitting in a car, exactly the same, from back in the day, so I'm pretty sure it's not the only one.