54 Gertie
13 years ago
Before:

UserPostedImage

After:

UserPostedImage

As I found it to be full of this sort of lovely repair.

UserPostedImage

And no, the photos are not back to front, I just ran out of money. :roll:
William
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago
I´d post some, but for a) they look about the same and b) the car doesn´t work any more.:(
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
GKL 7
13 years ago

My Heb before and after ...

:twisted: ET

heb623 wrote:

That's a great,GREAT car.
Chris
13 years ago
Liking this thread :thumbup:

Like Dave, I hope to be able to contribute sometime soon

I've got plenty of 'before' pictures, just none of the 'after' :d
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
ascort
13 years ago

Liking this thread :thumbup:

Like Dave, I hope to be able to contribute sometime soon

I've got plenty of 'before' pictures, just none of the 'after' :d

Chris wrote:

This has been a great thread, but like Chris I can only seem to find "before" and "during" pics and no "after" ones.

How does a thread sound for the "before" and "to date" pics sound for those of us who are plugging away on long term projects.

Maybe a thread telling of those stupid little details that some of us spend crazy amounts of time on while doing our rebuilds, which go some way to explaining why we never seem to finish. (Things like scratch building emblems for my car and scratch designing and building window regulators, scratch building door hinges etc etc, as I cannot find the correct ones to fit my Ascort.) ..... no wonder it is taking so long! :oops:
Mark - Owner of 2 under restoration Australian coachbuilt Ascorts.
Old Blue
13 years ago
Some of you have some real nice VWs after a lot of hard work:thumbup:
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago

How does a thread sound for the "before" and "to date" pics sound for those of us who are plugging away on long term projects.

ascort wrote:

OK, you can add 'before' and 'to date' photos to this thread as well, but only on the condition that significant progress can be seen. :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
ascort
13 years ago

OK, you can add 'before' and 'to date' photos to this thread as well, but only on the condition that significant progress can be seen. :thumbup:

pre67vw wrote:

I don't think that it would be right to post photos of my car at its present stage of restoration in this post. I may start another thread at some stage in the future about my restoration progress and some of the things that I have had to do along the way.

Thanks for the offer though.
Mark - Owner of 2 under restoration Australian coachbuilt Ascorts.
harveypj
13 years ago
Started October 2007, all done June 2008 :d

IMG_4175_800x600.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_4174_800x600.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Lavenham 076_800x600.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Lavenham 077_800x600.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Stock......the new custom
Rattletrap
13 years ago

Started October 2007, all done June 2008 :d

harveypj wrote:

Looks a very desirable car before and after.:beer:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
zelensis61
13 years ago
Heb 485 before and after.  v_world.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  440949.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
zelensis61
13 years ago
another one heb723 made at Karmann . firt pict on his side; second pict as it was in the 70s, third pict as it was in 99 and last one as it is now.  in16.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  PR-hebmuller Rolf Vidal .JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  723.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  33061.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
13 years ago

Heb 485 before and after.

zelensis61 wrote:

Wrong way around! Thats the after and then the before :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
vintagebug
13 years ago

Wrong way around! Thats the after and then the before :lol:

pre67vw wrote:

I bet Bob Shaill wishes they were the right way round- then he'd be growing younger every year!! :rofl:
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"