topolino
13 years ago
does dereck still come on here? i have sent you a PM
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
1962bug
13 years ago
If you're selling her again let me know as am friends with Dereck on facebook, he pm'd me about wanting to own the oval again!:thumbup:
UserPostedImage
topolino
13 years ago
hi jamie, had no great plans of selling the oval(again)was trying to see if dereck still had the original pics of the car as the ones he sent me were lost,the ovals running fine now, did all the little jobs,also stripped the underside and painted there as well,fitted sound deadening and a carpet kit,sorted the wiper speed out, 12 volt semaphores,has working heaters again as winter was very cold,and i painted the roof,bonnet ,engine lid,and one front wing,all done to keep the aged look that the rest of the car has,i think dereck loved this car most of all the people that have owned it,this car is just one of the few majic cars that just run and drive so well as well as being rock solid, 57 must have been a good year, regards paul.
1962bug
13 years ago

hi jamie, had no great plans of selling the oval(again)was trying to see if dereck still had the original pics of the car as the ones he sent me were lost,the ovals running fine now, did all the little jobs,also stripped the underside and painted there as well,fitted sound deadening and a carpet kit,sorted the wiper speed out, 12 volt semaphores,has working heaters again as winter was very cold,and i painted the roof,bonnet ,engine lid,and one front wing,all done to keep the aged look that the rest of the car has,i think dereck loved this car most of all the people that have owned it,this car is just one of the few majic cars that just run and drive so well as well as being rock solid, 57 must have been a good year, regards paul.

topolino wrote:

Awesome, must admit I regret getting rid of the oval although I am starting to like the notch again after a few issues! I'll send dereck a message on FB and let him know you are trying to get hold of him

Cheers

Jamie
UserPostedImage