52deluxebug
12 years ago
Hi Peeps,

Just to advise, that we won't be trading this year at Stanford Hall VW show, but we are attending and can bring any pre-ordered parts to the show to meet you on the Sunday at a time to suit you.

Don't forget our shop is open on the Saturday and is only 10 mins drive from Stanford Hall itself. 10% off to all pre-67 members both in the shop and on pre-orders being collected at the show.

Give me a call direct on 01788 552900 to place an order for the show

Thanks,

Barclay
Is frequently found with a glass of wine in one hand and a vintage vw part in the other
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Thats sad you wont be there :oops:

Andy W
52deluxebug
12 years ago
Thanks - for a change I'm going to enjoy walking around the show - I've not seen it for the last 14 years LOL being in the marquee all weekend.

Any parts you want I'll happily bring along!

Cheers,

Barclay.
Is frequently found with a glass of wine in one hand and a vintage vw part in the other
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Did you ever find that Dashboard ???????????

Andy W
52deluxebug
12 years ago
Sorry AW, I've scoured the warehouse, and can't find it. Must have gone during the break-in. That's something else that didn't get put on the claim 😮
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Thanks for looking Hope to see your van at Stanford (if i get there)

Andy W
MARKYSTEW
11 years ago
Barclay
Will the same offer be available for the rescheduled date?
52deluxebug
11 years ago

Barclay
Will the same offer be available for the rescheduled date?

MARKYSTEW wrote:

Yes, same deal

Thanks