aircooled
10 years ago
Here is a picture of my 67 Sun Roof which is unrestored with 47,200 documented original miles. It has a sun roof, pop-out, AM/FM Sapphire VI, and uni-vents. The speedo still have the factory seal on it.

UserPostedImage
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Old Blue
10 years ago

Here is a picture of my 67 Sun Roof which is unrestored with 47,200 documented original miles. It has a sun roof, pop-out, AM/FM Sapphire VI, and uni-vents.

Originally Posted by: aircooled 

...and upright headlamps?
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
pre67vw
10 years ago
Yep, the US versions of the '67 had upright headlights, but still with the long bonnet.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Old Blue
10 years ago
Interesting. I hadn't noticed the long bonnet.
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
beefykeefy
10 years ago

Here is a picture of my 67 Sun Roof which is unrestored with 47,200 documented original miles. It has a sun roof, pop-out, AM/FM Sapphire VI, and uni-vents. The speedo still have the factory seal on it.

UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: aircooled 

Beautiful. Love the white banded tyres too.

Any more pics, please?
Dubster
10 years ago

Interesting. I hadn't noticed the long bonnet.

Originally Posted by: Old Blue 

VW did some odd things with the '67 spec, US cars got upright headlamps, 12 volt electrics and dual circuit brakes, but with front drums. Yet the european cars kept 6 volts and single circuit brakes, but got front discs!

Very nice Beetle by the way :d
December 1966 UK 1500 Beetle
Rich Oakley
10 years ago
Lovely car! Thanks for posting.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
ianmac
10 years ago