pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
9 years ago
So everyone knows that pre67vw is all about the stock, no lowered, all about the stock... (sounds like a song :rofl: )

So in the spirit of the Christmas 'Truce', lets see your 'other' cars - Classic of course, not your boring modern cars. They can be lowered, customs, later VW's, even non-VW if they are interesting. Then as soon as Crimbo is over then the thread will be locked and we'll go back to being the grumpy purists we're known for... :rofl: :thumbup:

Any takers?

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
RoRoVw
9 years ago
How about this photo of my 1967 NSU SportPrinz.
598cc, air cooled twin cylinder.
Cheers,
Rob

93e108f0-088d-41b8-9968-7853cd80d493.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
9 years ago

How about this photo of my 1967 NSU SportPrinz.
598cc, air cooled twin cylinder.
Cheers,
Rob

Originally Posted by: RoRoVw 

Weird, but I like it!! :thumbup:

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
RoRoVw
9 years ago
Yes it's definitely weird but from the rear has a slight look of a small Aston Martin!
Only 20800 ever built and probably less then ten surviving in the UK.
Merry Christmas,
Rob.
RoRoVw
9 years ago
Or how about something more 'traditional'?
My 1956 split windscreen Morris Minor.
Rob.  21da6e7d-207f-4545-85eb-19331594ef49.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
9 years ago
My Fiat 503 Sport and Salmson S4 Sport in this forum ?:o I can`t believe it !:wink: This opportunity I can`t let go by :thumbup:

See you all in Bad Camberg 2015 - with the sun shining ! :beer:
Merry Christmas to everybody,

Andreas  DSC08636.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Kopie von DSC03535.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
9 years ago
Hebby Christmas and merry new year :roll:

If I find time, I'll drive these around
VW181 all Original Belgian Air force car, Convertible 1975, convertible 1979.  IMG_0034s.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0088.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_0682.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
Two from the past  Resize Wizard-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  102.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
and then there is this  ppp.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Resize Wizard-1.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  p.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
9 years ago
Very cool, the Fiat looks like something they'd use on the Peking to Paris rally.

Have a great Christmas!

My Fiat 503 Sport and Salmson S4 Sport in this forum ?:o I can`t believe it !:wink: This opportunity I can`t let go by :thumbup:

See you all in Bad Camberg 2015 - with the sun shining ! :beer:
Merry Christmas to everybody,

Andreas

Originally Posted by: brille52 

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
9 years ago
So you're building a fake split? What's the plan for it?

and then there is this

Originally Posted by: AW 

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
A bit of a rare beast The only one in the country (as far as I know ) She is ALL Fibre Glass apart from the floor pan and was made in the U/K. She started as one of Two oval body's made by Wizard many years ago. Thay did do post 65 shells as well and can remember seeing them in the late 80s at VW Action( see photo )Sadly she was a pan scraper Futch chrome alloys racing seats harneses etc Narrowed front axle she looked real sad to me so stating to put her back to looking like a split. Keep getting parts for her with some nice tasty bits coming from some forum users. Lots to do to her not after a spot on copy but a have decent representation. Still on the look out fro some parts ( any one got some early scissor action drop glass regulators ??? ) if you think you have some bits you want to get rid of the feel free to P/M me.

Cheers

Andy W  DSCF2492.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSCF2495.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
Also this 914-6 converted it to R-H-D still in bits. The white one was a converted 4 to 6 in the early 80s  p.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  tak.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  takk.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  315360_115344071899900_2227252_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rattletrap
9 years ago
Not a car, but my London Routemaster parked outside my house:smile:

UserPostedImage 
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
9 years ago
That's cool :d
chrisbug91
9 years ago
Ermm I shall get my coat :oops: :d

It has quite a lovely local history to it though.

UserPostedImage
1975 1300 (1 family owned)
austria
9 years ago
Merry Christmas!
Rich Oakley
9 years ago
I recently sold this...
UserPostedImage
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
9 years ago

I recently sold this...

Originally Posted by: Rich Oakley 

Thank goodness.

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
chrisbug91
9 years ago

I recently sold this...
UserPostedImage

Originally Posted by: Rich Oakley 

Ha I didn't expect to see another Allegro on here. What did you think of it? I acquired mine in June this year, I couldn't pass the opportunity when it came up for sale locally and have to say I'am very pleasantly surprised by it.

1975 1300 (1 family owned)