heb623
18 years ago
Sorry Rob but I tought that giving you false hope was better than giving you no hope at all!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: ET

To 601:
The scale is 1/1 and that box will be the new garage that still has to be buid! As soon as the weather starts to get better the building starts too!

PS: I am still waiting for the strongest man of Belgium to help me!
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
zelensis61
18 years ago
Hey,
ET: you did not called me yet... Still waiting.
Is it to get straped on the back of your heb or to dig foundations on your new garage? :shock:
Did you mentioned an other strong man whom we talked last week? 😎

To Rob: I have a pict of the mentioned car without spintstars...and withour 356 brakes...DO YOU? :lol:
Smooth rims are also nice to that car . Wish it was mine but it isn't.
Damn thing called money ..
😞 😞
Maybe one day, I will get a drive in one of those cars...( even straped on the back on Et's car.( not the one with 18 inch wheels)

Greetings
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
heb623
18 years ago
To Zelensis61

I don't need strong men anymore to dig the foundations for the garage anymore its already done!!!
I think nex time I go to B.C. I will strap Zelensis 61 on the back of the Heb so he is happy!!! :lol:
And when the Heb isn't ready by than (I hope he is) I can still offer you a nice ride in the 18inch wheeled car, ok??? :wink:

PS: The strong man (Guido) will be back in a short time, you'll see!!! :roll:

zelensis61
18 years ago
Thanks ET.
For offering a ride in your car., the right one I assume ... :roll:

That is good news to hear Guido will come back . :lol:

greetings
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
six-o-one
18 years ago
To Zelensis61,
How was your trip to London?
Did your friend spend lots of money?
Did he have a big box to take his purchase home?

😃
zelensis61
18 years ago
Hi Malc,

I wish I could tell you but unforntunatly I cant.
It is true I was visiting the car one day. I was there with a friend.
He was interested to buy it but I could not discusse the price because it was not my money. :oops:
What happend afterwards is not know but I can confirm you that we came home without the car that day... 😞

If somebody knows a Heb for sale you can mail me..Still looking for a real gem...Not for me but for a friend. 😎

greetings

six-o-one
18 years ago
Peter,
If I find a Heb for sale before you, you will be the second person I tell about it (Rob will be first :wink: )

M 😎
heb623
18 years ago
Malc you disappoint me!!! 😞
I tought you were going to notify me ... ...
... ... when another Heb came up for sale??? :wink:

six-o-one
18 years ago
Heb623,
Don't be greedy, you should be happy with just one nice Heb!
Let Rob have a go, it's his turn next 😎

If I find another, I will post it on here and then everyone will know at the same time! :wink:
zelensis
18 years ago
Look whitch one showed up last weekend at a meeting at Ninove in Belgium.
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
zelensis61
18 years ago
What the heck? :shock:
Anybody Who knows the new oner?? :?:

I whould like to have word with him. seems to be a real nice, guy they told me. :lol:
I realy like the South African Sprintstars.....on a south african Heb with a south african Okrase engine.... 😎

What a way to start a season..... First day of sun and enjoy it in a heb on the primavera meeting in Ninove.
+ 350 cars showed up.
Thanks Kobus and Fast Fred 😃

six-o-one
18 years ago
Will it ever get its regular 16" steel wheels back, or is it destined to roll on sprintstars for ever? :wink: