12 years ago
OI, Mike i send to you a mp
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
brille52
12 years ago
First test-ride for Lavenham ! :beer: 😎  DSC07024.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC07033.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
12 years ago

First test-ride for Lavenham ! :beer: 😎

brille52 wrote:

:thumbup: :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago

First test-ride for Lavenham ! :beer: 😎

brille52 wrote:

:d
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
:d :d :d :d :thumbup: very pretty...............
I´m sorry, but the best test-ride was going in Lavenham and return in your house.............:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
A question, in my car i don´t have tail light, in your country, i don´t have problem with policeman? I have only lights in doors direction indicator.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
A question, in my car i don´t have tail light, in your country, i don´t have problem with policeman? I have only lights in doors direction indicator.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
GKL 7
12 years ago

Fernando Pal wrote:

No Problem Fernando.
Fernando Pal
12 years ago

No Problem Fernando.

GKL 7 wrote:

Ok, GKL7 thanks for the answer.:thumbup: :thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
PK56
12 years ago
I registered for the show a while ago. It might say somewhere and I might have missed it, but do we receive passes or just turn up on the day? :?
six-o-one
12 years ago
Hi, You'll need to sign in at the village hall which is right at the back of the car park next to The Cock Public House, Opposite the Church on the high street. You can do this from Friday lunch time until the evening or, if you're only going for the day, between 8am and 9am on saturday morning. Vehiches need to be in position in the displays for 9am.

I'll email everyone who has registered full details nearer the show date.

:smile:

Malc
PK56
12 years ago

Hi, You'll need to sign in at the village hall which is right at the back of the car park next to The Cock Public House, Opposite the Church on the high street. You can do this from Friday lunch time until the evening or, if you're only going for the day, between 8am and 9am on saturday morning. Vehiches need to be in position in the displays for 9am.

I'll email everyone who has registered full details nearer the show date.

:smile:

Malc

six-o-one wrote:

OK. Thanks Malc. I am hoping to get there on Friday afternoon. Looking forward to it. :d 😎
GKL 7
12 years ago

Vehiches need to be in position in the displays for 9am.

six-o-one wrote:

I'll struggle on that one Malc.Chris is my passenger and he won't get out of bed in the mornings.

If he's late,i'll leave him at the hotel and he'll have to walk the ten miles into the show:twisted:
vintagebug
12 years ago

If he's late,i'll leave him at the hotel and he'll have to walk the ten miles into the show:twisted:

GKL 7 wrote:

:thumbup: :lol:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Chris
12 years ago
Don't encourage him Dave 😳

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
GKL 7
12 years ago
Hey Chris have you got a nice door trim in the magic cardboard tube for me?
Chris
12 years ago

Hey Chris have you got a nice door trim in the magic cardboard tube for me?

GKL 7 wrote:

I'll call around Wednesday evening with 'the tube'. You can have a look through it and see what there is :thumbup:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
People the model for the trip  LAVENHAM 2012.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  LAVENHAM 20125.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago

People the model for the trip

Fernando Pal wrote:

Hope you are going to vidio this epic trip :thumbup: :thumbup:

Andy W