six-o-one
12 years ago
Yep, there's public parking (including 2 disabled spaces) available by the Cock Inn, opposite the church and there's a smaller car park on Prentice Street also with disabled spaces.

(taken from the Lavenham Vintage VW show website at https://www.pre67vw.com/lavenham )

Malc
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Thanks for that :thumbup: Also forgot to ask what day would be best it seems to be geard up for Saturday !!!!

Andy W
six-o-one
12 years ago

Thanks for that :thumbup: Also forgot to ask what day would be best it seems to be geard up for Saturday !!!!

Andy W

AW wrote:

Yep, The show is only on Saturday, just a cruise on the Sunday Morning.

Malc

AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Cheers :beer: six-o-one

Andy W
kevsplitty
12 years ago
Parked in the vw carpark last time in my lowered 15 window,but would i be allowed in the main area with my single cab? Its completely stock & original,got it bout 6 months ago,its been in a barn & off the road for 24years,if i can rebuild the engine in time as it went bang a few weeks ago!
UserPostedImage
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Oi Mans i´m thinking in next June 23rd i will go in Lavenham Vintage VW Show with my car 11 Sedan de Luxe 6/1955 and my friend in the split 1952.
We awaiting will go.
I have a friends in Derby.I will go to speak with him about this.

FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
Old Blue
12 years ago
I look forward to Lavenaham, but it'll be the car park for Old Blue (196 😎, or even the oval which is lowered.:(

(I can't get the smiley off the year 1968)
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
GKL 7
12 years ago

(I can't get the smiley off the year 1968)

Old Blue wrote:

Very clever EH!
Nothing post '67 here.
Old Blue
12 years ago

Very clever EH!
Nothing post '67 here.

GKL 7 wrote:

And so nothing post '67 at Lavenham.:(

But not to worry, its great to have something like this in England:beer:
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
Chris
12 years ago

And so nothing post '67 at Lavenham.:(

Old Blue wrote:

There are loads of events that cater for post 67 cars, in fact there must be one every weekend from March to October, but only one dedicated to pre 67, and Lavenham is that show :d

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Hi When is the beginning of the register to the cars for Lavenham Vintage Show 23rd June?
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
vintagebug
12 years ago

Hi When is the beginning of the register to the cars for Lavenham Vintage Show 23rd June?

Fernando Pal wrote:

x 2!! :thumbup:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Ok, six-o-one thanks.............i´m awaiting................in the chair:thumbup:
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
vintagebug
12 years ago

Wow, driving from Lisbon to Lavenham in an Oval & a Split.... that's about 1,400 miles each way!! :omg: Good luck, and what an adventure that'll be.

It makes my planned drive down from Glasgow look like a quick spin round the block!

Dave
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Any body thorght about meeting up down there so people can put faces to names :omg:

Andy W
Fernando Pal
12 years ago

Wow, driving from Lisbon to Lavenham in an Oval & a Split.... that's about 1,400 miles each way!! :omg: Good luck, and what an adventure that'll be.It makes my planned drive down from Glasgow look like a quick spin round the block!

vintagebug wrote:

vintagebug you don´t believe????????'', our cars was the best of the world:thumbup: :thumbup:
The way is Cascais/Burgos/Le Mans/Calais/Lavenham/Calais/Le Mans/Burgos/Cascais in the total was 2900klms don´t have the problem...........:sneaky: :sneaky:  Carocha Lagoa de Obidos modificada.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Carocha Agosto de 2011.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
vintagebug
12 years ago

2900kms? According to www.theaa.com it's about 2300kms each way. But I admire your sense of adventure & I do believe that you'll make it! :thumbup: I hope you have a fantastic journey & I will make a point of coming over to say hello to you at the show :beer:

Dave
Dave
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
[quote=vintagebug]2900kms? According to www.theaa.com it's about 2300kms each way. But I admire your sense of adventure & I do believe that you'll make it! :thumbup: I hope you have a fantastic journey & I will make a point of coming over to say hello to you at the show :beer:

Dave[/quote

vintagebug, yes 2300kms each way, more or less i'm sorry
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
heb623
12 years ago
ooops, sorry!:oops:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!