Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
17 years ago
Can anybody tell me what year this pope's nose is from. It has two rivets on each side folding the internal 'bit' on.

Thanks,

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Don't tell him i keep answering his questions but he is a disbeliever.
Sod off and ask your mates on the Samba like you usually do.
(as demo'd by his tool kit enquiry - General chat section)
Chris
  • Chris
17 years ago
Ok, If someone tells me what year it's from, I promise not to visit 'The Samba' again... :roll:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
O K 49-52.( it's the later non-riveted)
Think ive already said that twice,but what the!
BTW you can't sell it it's mine.
'50 Karmann
17 years ago
Chris, while i'm on here winding you up,have you booked that trailer yet,got to be a week on Friday.Maybe having a change of vehicle so hence no towbar if it happens.
pre67vw
17 years ago

Ok, If someone tells me what year it's from, I promise not to visit 'The Samba' again... :roll:

"SDV" wrote:

First you don't post your calendar photos, now you're off posting on the Samba... Why I oughtta ban ya :? :wink:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Hebster52
17 years ago
Definitly a mid-49 to Sept-52 popesnose. 😃
The HebsterWerks.
Chris
  • Chris
17 years ago
Thanks, Now to advertise it before '50 Karmann comes to collect it... :shock: :shock: