frikendelicious
15 years ago
Hi,
i build an 30 horse engine for my beetle based around a koenig dual carb setup (VW sprint 2C)! It is an old set build in Milano Italy. I have never seen such a set before. I would like to have more information about it. If you have info are if you know someone that has such a set, please let me know.

Thanks very much,
Jeroen  DSC01268.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  IMG_5630.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Peter_Plade
15 years ago
The car in the lower picture with the kit mounted, was at last years Bad Camberg and if I remember correctly the owner didn´t know much of this kit either.
Maybe I can dig out a some pictures of it, if you are interested?
frikendelicious
15 years ago
Hi Peter,
that was my car with my engine at Bad Camberg last year. I am still looking for information! But if you have some nice pictures of my car at Bad Camberg, I am interested ofcourse 🙂
Thanks very much.

jeroen
Peter_Plade
15 years ago

Hi Peter,
that was my car with my engine at Bad Camberg last year. I am still looking for information! But if you have some nice pictures of my car at Bad Camberg, I am interested ofcourse 🙂
Thanks very much.

jeroen

frikendelicious wrote:

Haha okay I didn´t know, I will try to find some pictures nice car by the way.
Peter_Plade
15 years ago
Here is a picture, but try look at the one below that was also one I took at Camberg it looks like it is the same fuel filter, although the manifolds aren´t the same.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
lifeintheslowlane
15 years ago
Here's another of your engine at BC.

UserPostedImage
John.
frikendelicious
15 years ago
Hi,

both thanks for the pictures, nice ones! I think the other engine in the picture is an okrasa with an extra fuelfilter mounted!