fiftyfour
15 years ago
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get hold of 12v bulbs for my semaphores? Halfords don't seem to stock them (but sure I bought them there last time) and there are no other motor factors close by so may have to resort to buying them over the internet. Any help greatly appreciated.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Mike Peckham
15 years ago
https://www.vwheritage.com/  , worth giving them a ring...

Mike
July 1957 UK supplied RHD Oval. 1972 World Champion Beetle. 1978 UK supplied RHD 1303LS Cabriolet. 1973 UK supplied RHD 1303s.
Jules
15 years ago

Hi all, does anyone know where I can get hold of 12v bulbs for my semaphores? Halfords don't seem to stock them (but sure I bought them there last time) and there are no other motor factors close by so may have to resort to buying them over the internet. Any help greatly appreciated.

fiftyfour wrote:

We stock 12 volt semaphore bulbs at Karmann Konnection, BUT, have you considered sticking with 6 Volt bulbs and running your semaphores through a dropper? The reason I mention it is because if you put 12v through a 6 volt semaphore they fly out really fast and it will, after some time, damage them.... suprisingly, or maybe not surprisingly, we do stock rather good voltage droppers at KK too! 😎
fiftyfour
15 years ago
Nice, cheers for the replies.