paul
  • paul
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
hi i have a 64 beetle i am doing a alternator 12v converstion i have been told to change the indicator realy. and the light dip realy.. but there is not a light dip realy................. i have found the indicator realy and the book says that the light bip realy is next to it but it is not there. i have a light dip switch on the floor in the cab.......... could any body tell me where it is if there is one ......... {or is there not one on this year}

many thanks
paul
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
heb623
19 years ago
As far as my knowledge of beetles reaches I can tell you that in a 1964 6volt beetle there was no relais for switching the lights there!!!
But when you switch to 12 volt you better put one in the car.
And not just put it in the car, but connect it properly!!!
Don't forget to change all the 6volt equipment into 12volt otherwise you don't drive far!!!

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
heb623
19 years ago
As far as my knowledge of beetles reaches I can tell you that in a 1964 6volt beetle there was no relais for switching the lights there!!!
Don't forget to change all the 6volt equipment into 12volt otherwise you don't drive far!!!

heb623
19 years ago
Hi there,