vintagevw
13 years ago
Left battery tray is not available for 1967 so someone in my town made it for me, just perfect!
All replacing pannels should fit like that.
He made also the 2 pressing in the splashpan, also only 1967.
Corner need a lot of adjustment to fit... :-(
Corner is back solid! :-):beer:  Afbeelding 1363.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1361.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1365.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1368.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1367.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagevw
13 years ago
And up!  Afbeelding 1370.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1373.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1371.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1375.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1439.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Still some work @ the frontfloor...  Afbeelding 1197.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1254.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1261.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1378.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1388.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Original dogleg is adjusted and could be welded! :beer:  Afbeelding 1390.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1383.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1384.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1385.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1386.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Now the nose...
Still needed some beating to get it straigt...
That's all folks! :beer:  Afbeelding 1419.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1423.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1436.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1441.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1440.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
356-56
13 years ago
Nice :d work !!! :d
pritsche62
13 years ago
yeah nice work for a girl!!:wink:
vintagevw
13 years ago
Some new pics!. :d
Rear cargo side door is repaired in and outside.
Nose is dented out and could use some filler but not as before!
I'm the king of bondo now! :wink:
Tried the frontwindow to see everything is matching.
Tried the frontbumper too. :beer:  Afbeelding 1433.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1434.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1435.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1453.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1454.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
I mounted the both frontdoors to finish the doglegs, so they have great straight lines now.
Wheel arches will be as nice "just out of factory"  Afbeelding 1455.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1456.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1474.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1475.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1476.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
There wher a few small dents in the NOS side panel.
Of storage I guess...  Afbeelding 1478.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1480.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1549.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1550.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1557.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
All four wheelarches are finished now and I can't feel my fingertips anymore!
But I use machine tools too! :wink:
Both corners had some sprayfiller.
Now the engine compartiment....  Afbeelding 1558.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1559.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1562.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1563.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Now the engine compartiment.... :d  Afbeelding 1617.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1618.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1619.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1620.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1621.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagebug
13 years ago
Great work Pascal, it's really starting to come together now! :d
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
13 years ago
You were right.. indeed the car is not to be recognized anymore from where you started! Awesome work:!:
vintagevw
13 years ago
Spray filler is sanded and the hole body has the final primer now. :beer:
I adjusted the front alu trims and also the ones below.
I found nice used ones but need polishing.  Afbeelding 1754.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1765.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1816.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1796.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1819.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Some more pics.  Afbeelding 1822.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1823.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1683.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1836.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1835.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Frontdoor borders are sandblasted, not complete becouse they would bend you have no idea.
Cargodoors are partialy sandblasted and sanded to bare metal, epoxy primered, some bondo and spray filler.
Rear bumper is dented out and all 4 insidesupports are welded back in place.
Rear door is partialy blasted and back to bare metal.
Engine lid is totaly nude! :lol:
All small parts are sandblasted too.  Afbeelding 1731.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1733.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1735.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1788.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1797.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Some more pics.  Afbeelding 1801.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1802.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1808.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1810.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1804.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
Some more!
Only some surface rust on the rear hatch.
Needed some spotsandblasting.  Afbeelding 1789.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1739.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1741.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1773.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1783.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
13 years ago
And some more!:wink:  Afbeelding 1766.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1787.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1770.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1771.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1785.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.