pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
12 years ago
Am I going to have to ban myself?

There's a '60 in the classifieds, I really like those wheels - I think they'd look great on my cabrio...

UserPostedImage
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Si Med
12 years ago
YES THEY WOULD!
54 UK rhd
zelensis61
12 years ago
Well, Rob, If you stop adding picts of that " thing" 😛 , you might could stay here...:oops: If the major part of members agree:thumbup:

I think personal that adding period wheels is no problem...However new made repro:d wheels.
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
Sunroof53
12 years ago

Stock height or a few inches at the front with originsl tyre sizes is still stock looking to me and lemmertz wheels were always a period accessory .

165 michelin xzx's would look mighty fine.

Its your car to do with what you like .Must be horrible to feel you are bound by your own rules :roll: thunmbs up from me anyway :thumbup:
69project
12 years ago
i like these rims very much and tried to swop my appliance for a set
Car less.....
GKL 7
12 years ago

Am I going to have to ban myself?

pre67vw wrote:

Five days will do,seem to remember that was the sentence you dealt ,when i posted a modified picture.

I've always liked those wheels.But those tyres you PM'd me about won't stretch over those rims:roll:
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
12 years ago

Must be horrible to feel you are bound by your own rules :roll: thunmbs up from me anyway :thumbup:

Sunroof53 wrote:

Haha, I don't think thats the case at all. Believe me if I wanted to do something to my car I wouldn't worry about this site... I'm more bound by what I can afford than anything else.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
12 years ago

Five days will do,seem to remember that was the sentence you dealt ,when i posted a modified picture.

I've always liked those wheels.But those tyres you PM'd me about won't stretch over those rims:roll:

'50 Karmann wrote:

I think your memory is going, the five day ban was for something else...[-x

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
12 years ago
No my memory is fine.
I've been banned twice in total.:rofl:
Remember the Burgandy Red turbo charged split that was for sale in the States,and i said i fancied it,and posted a piccie:?:

Oh!BTW Does strike 3 mean you're out,on here:wink:

Same wheels on the latest out of 1on 1,Ian Broads Ghia  35561_1428693951331_1052301472_1244636_212646_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
12 years ago

No my memory is fine.
I've been banned twice in total.:rofl:
Remember the Burgandy Red turbo charged split that was for sale in the States,and i said i fancied it,and posted a piccie:?:

Oh!BTW Does strike 3 mean you're out,on here:wink:

'50 Karmann wrote:

The first time was about 5 hours, but as it was about half eleven at night it was lifted by the morning. It was only a joke, 5 days wouldn't be very funny.

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
12 years ago

It was only a joke,

pre67vw wrote:

Know that.

Anyway,i think you're cab would look tidy with those wheels.
But what about the White walls?Those tyres on those rims wouldn't look right.Are they crossplys anyway,you'll need to ditch those when you get the old speed motor fully blazing.
RockStock
12 years ago

and lemmertz wheels were always a period accessory

Sunroof53 wrote:

yes to real lemmertz sprints, no to repops[-x !
StockRocks
RockStock
12 years ago
i think that's an acceptable post
gives the stockers a chance to buy it, & correct it:smile:

cool car
StockRocks