lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago
I'm getting my topic email notifications again but three of each. Not a real problem, just a little hiccup.
John.
pre67vw
12 years ago

I'm getting my topic email notifications again but three of each. Not a real problem, just a little hiccup.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Yeah, I am to... :?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
vintagebug
12 years ago

Yeah, I am to... :?

pre67vw wrote:

Me too! :shock:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Rattletrap
12 years ago

Is it not possible to show the times of posts within the last 48 hours in bold Rob:?:

Rattletrap wrote:

I guess that's a no then...:mellow:
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
pre67vw
12 years ago

I guess that's a no then...:mellow:

Rattletrap wrote:

I might be able to, but I'm trying to sort out the multiple emails first.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
12 years ago

pre67vw wrote:

Great Rob thanks.

On my Mac they appear to be bold 'todays' and 'yesterdays', but then change to times and not bold.:?
Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago

pre67vw wrote:

I feel quite neglected...I'm only getting one email notification now. You've obviously sorted it Rob.

John.
pre67vw
12 years ago

I feel quite neglected...I'm only getting one email notification now. You've obviously sorted it Rob.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

thats good, I was about to ask.. :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Yep i am down to one now :thumbup:

Andy W
GKL 7
12 years ago
Only small irritation i can find Rob
When you click on the red icon to go directly to last unread post,fine.
But then when you click on your back button to return,goes to the top of that thread page.Takes a second click to then return to where you started..Very minor i know.:roll:
pre67vw
12 years ago

But then when you click on your back button to return,goes to the top of that thread page.Takes a second click to then return to where you started..Very minor i know.:roll:

GKL 7 wrote:

It's working fine for me...

Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
12 years ago

Is it not possible to show the times of posts within the last 48 hours in bold Rob:?:

Rattletrap wrote:

https://timeago.yarp.com  it would need to be re-written to be able to bold recent dates.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
12 years ago
https://timeago.yarp.com  it would need to be re-written to be able to bold recent dates.

Fair enough Rob. I can appreciate what you are saying.

The old saying I guess, 'you can please some people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all the time'.

Your time and effort in running this show is not unappreciated.:wink:
vintagebug
12 years ago

GKL 7 wrote:

That happens to me too. I had thought of mentioning it the other day, but hadn't got round to it...

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
merchantrader
12 years ago
The answer may be the same as a previous problem if some people are having the problem and some not i.e. clear the cache.

Alternatively try using a different browser and see if the problem is still there; there are long lists of minor problems with flickr when using the latest version of Firefox, different problems are there with Chrome but Explorer is reported to work fine on flickr.
Sunroof53
12 years ago
How is the export function supposed to work in the pm inbox.i was thinking I could save all my messages to another folder to clear the inbox but I just get lines of text.

Mike
THEBOFFIN
12 years ago

Thanke Rob.
Now I see each time something is changed in the coachbuilt part.
Me like a lot.:beer:

zelensis61 wrote:

Hi Peter

Your inbox is full!, so hopefully you will see this post!

sorry for the delay, busy weekend!
will take measurements during the week and let you know.

cheers:thumbup: :beer:
Adam
pre67vw
12 years ago

How is the export function supposed to work in the pm inbox.i was thinking I could save all my messages to another folder to clear the inbox but I just get lines of text.

Mike

Sunroof53 wrote:

Hi Mike,

It exports the mail as xml files, it's really just a way of keeping your old PM's on your own computer.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Ive gone back to getting two e-mails on one topic 😞

Andy W
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago

Ive gone back to getting two e-mails on one topic 😞

Andy W