vintagebug
12 years ago

Rob, sometimes (but not always), when I try to logout, the "Are you sure you want to logout Yes/ No" screen flashes up very briefly then the screen goes black. Hitting the ESC key takes me back to the topic I was in before trying to logout. Sometimes it takes several attempts at this before I can logout.
Most of the time I can logout no problem, so it seems to be an intermittent problem (the worst ones to solve...).

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Old Blue
12 years ago

Rob, sometimes (but not always), when I try to logout, the "Are you sure you want to logout Yes/ No" screen flashes up very briefly then the screen goes black. Hitting the ESC key takes me back to the topic I was in before trying to logout. Sometimes it takes several attempts at this before I can logout.
Most of the time I can logout no problem, so it seems to be an intermittent problem (the worst ones to solve...).

vintagebug wrote:

Similar problem for me, also I have a problem with jumping back to the top of the page when I was at the bottom (after making a post for example).
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago
I've started to get the double email notifications again Rob. Not a big issue but I thought you'd like to know.
John.
pre67vw
12 years ago

I've started to get the double email notifications again Rob. Not a big issue but I thought you'd like to know.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Yep, me too :? I also get foreign language notifications if the poster had their language set to non-english... bloody forum software 😢
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago

Yep, me too :? I also get foreign language notifications if the poster had their language set to non-english... bloody forum software 😢

pre67vw wrote:

Yep I've had the foreign language notifications for some time too.

John.
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Yep Me two.

Andy W
vintagebug
12 years ago

vintagebug wrote:

I'm still getting this 😞 In this session alone I've tried to logout 5 times so far & it won't let me. Any idea what the problem might be, Rob?

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
pre67vw
12 years ago

Any idea what the problem might be, Rob?

vintagebug wrote:

Nope no idea. What browser & version are you using?
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Fernando Pal
12 years ago
Ei mans, i don´t have any problem............[-x 😳 😳
FP
11 sedan de luxe oval
6/1955
early bay camper 4/1971
GKL 7
12 years ago

I'm still getting this 😞 In this session alone I've tried to logout 5 times so far & it won't let me. Any idea what the problem might be, Rob?

vintagebug wrote:

Well...if you didn't come on here in your bosses time when you should be working,then you wouldn't need to log out:p
Piet
  • Piet
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Dave, if you want to log out and the message disappears try scrolling down, there it is!
At my screen it is at least.
Proost! Peter.
1954 Oval L275 (in progressive refinement)
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie
12 years ago
Gettimg three E-mails now for each listing 😞

Andy w
pre67vw
12 years ago

Gettimg three E-mails now for each listing 😞

Andy w

AW wrote:

Yep, I know... Hopefully will get this sorted soon.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
lifeintheslowlane
12 years ago
I got this notification this evening at 20.49

There's a new post in topic "Your (stock) pre67vw picture of the day..." at International Vintage Volkswagen Forums :

By jupiter8:
"g"

To read more, click or copy and paste the following link into your browser:

https://forums.pre67vw.com/yaf_postsm49001_Your--stock--pre67vw-picture-of-the-day.aspx#post49001 

Click on the link and it takes you to a post from 3 months ago. There have been no new posts on the topic for 2 days. I've been getting a few of these "ghost notifications" over the last few days...anyone else?
John.
Cool Splitty
11 years ago
getting probs linkng direct 2 the forums,page freezs?can axess all other pre67 site ok. it hapens wether i use college library or mates pc. Can be ok sumtimes if i join a diff part of pre67 1st then go 2 forum:?
Cool Splitty. Reel Kool and called Peter.
Cool Splitty
11 years ago
seams 2 hav got easier an faster 2day:?: :?
Cool Splitty. Reel Kool and called Peter.