AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago

I didn't say don't use your Post Office...I'm just talking about Car Tax. I'm very well known at my local Post Office; I'm there several times a week.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Glad to here it :thumbup:

Andy W
RoRoVw
11 years ago
I've just applied on line for the road tax on my 1951 deluxe even though it hasn't had an MoT for over 12 months and is still in many pieces following it's restoration. The system has confirmed it was a successful application. I thought I'd give it a go just for the hell of it! It won't actually be back on the road until spring next year and before it goes anywhere significant I'll be having a voluntary MoT test.
Have to wait now to see if a tax disc arrives in the post.

Rob.
six-o-one
11 years ago

I didn't say don't use your Post Office...I'm just talking about Car Tax. I'm very well known at my local Post Office; I'm there several times a week. Two packages on Friday...one to the U.S. and one to Canada.

lifeintheslowlane wrote:

Then there's pension day of course. :wink:

lifeintheslowlane
11 years ago

Then there's pension day of course. :wink:

six-o-one wrote:

Still not old enough for pension day.:thumbdn:

John.
RoRoVw
11 years ago
The tax disc for my dis-assembled '51 arrived today. I've displayed it in the windscreen as required by law. Does it matter that the windscreen at present lives in the dining room?

Rob
Kev
  • Kev
  • pre67vw Junkie
11 years ago

The tax disc for my dis-assembled '51 arrived today. I've displayed it in the windscreen as required by law. Does it matter that the windscreen at present lives in the dining room?

Rob

RoRoVw wrote:

Only if the rest of your 51 is parked on the public highway :wink:
AW
  • AW
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
11 years ago

Rob

RoRoVw wrote:

Nice to see you are keeping within the Law Rob :rofl:

Andy W