48REME
16 years ago
Oh good then, finally get to meet Andy! We'll be supporting the early Square Window cause!
I wonder if we should all try and meet on the M2 at a service station to regroup for the trip down to Dover. Any thoughts? Time, place?
mrsherbie
16 years ago

mot :roll: :? :lol: :wink:

"356boy" wrote:

YUP! and insured now too and all happy and legal by Wednesday! 😃 Just got to get used to this lovely crunchy new gearbox! :shock: :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago

We're in a kind of green, brown, black and green..

"mrsherbie" wrote:

Its the new black. 😃

You'll all be doing it next year.

(Puts me in mind of the colour of the carpet behind my back seat after being ravaged by killer carpet eating fungus) :shock:
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
356boy
16 years ago
anyone driving down the M11 on thursday morning about 7am towards dover want to hook up for the journey, then meeting up with owen and anna and others. if you do keep an eye out for me, i'll be in a blue porsche
356boy
16 years ago

Oh good then, finally get to meet Andy! We'll be supporting the early Square Window cause!
I wonder if we should all try and meet on the M2 at a service station to regroup for the trip down to Dover. Any thoughts? Time, place?

"48REME" wrote:

what time you meeting on the M2
Chris
  • Chris
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
16 years ago
Last day at work today 😃 Spend tromorrow with my 3 year old daughter :lol: Then leave home on Wednesday at 11:00 for the ferry terminal at Hull..... 😃 for the 19:00 crossing.

Fantastic..... 😃

Whoever's first to the beer tent, get the beers in..... :wink:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
48REME
16 years ago
I guess we should get into Dover at around 11:00 to be there an hour before departure. I come from West London and will join the M2 after the Blackwall tunnel. If there is a service station, say, halfway between London and Dover, maybe 10:00 would be an idea to meet there? I just don't know the name of one. Anyone?
pre67vw
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago
Its been so humid you could well get a thunder storm. Seems to have been one every day or two here lately. Don't worry though, they're pretty localised.
Now, wheres my Mae West? 😃
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
daniellevws
16 years ago
mrs herbie.

look forward to meeting you at the show! if i'm lucky, i'll get off work a bit early friday and be able to drive up to see the cruise coming in. i hope, i hope, i hope.. 😃 😃

otherwise, it'll be sat.

drive safe everyone!
Peter_Plade
16 years ago
Well I am of to camberg now, everybody have a safe trip there.