ricvw
  • ricvw
  • Guest Topic Starter
15 years ago
Hi i have just bought a 59 i have had a few beetles a 71 and a 64 which i should not of sold should of lisend to my dad i will learn one day,and a split which is still in the states love the site and hope you can help with some of my stupid Qs well here i go can i fit bullet indicatos on to my 59 i know they should have wing top ones but i like the bullets better the car only has semephores at the moment and would prefer indicators along side my semephores also where can i get some good second hand wings as well i guess the repo ones are badly made like the ones for 70s many thanks Ric.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
Uh - oh! Thats tantamount to customizing. Should get you a warm welcome round here!! LOL.

The correct wings for bullet indicators are - in the UK at least - going to be rather difficult (read $$$) to get hold of. The bullet sits over a welded in base piece. I have seen various home-brewed versions, normally using type3 or Karmann Ghia indicators, on home made brackets, but they usually look a bit off TBH.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage