vintagevw
15 years ago
Look where I worked on last weeks.
Sorry, I've lost my early pictures of them when I was working on them.
The sunroof oval had too high placed rearlights and a 1200 badge on the engine lid that had to be removed.
There was also some rust near the side rear windows and pop outs where placed.
The non sunroof had a small accident on the roof, engine lid and front right fender.
Some pics...  Afbeelding 191.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 192.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 194.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 193.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 195.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 199.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 200.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 201.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Very Nice pascal, feel free to send me that 1200 sign (only if it is original):lol:

Guido:wink:

69project
15 years ago
i want to work where you do!!!!
Car less.....
vintagevw
15 years ago

Very Nice pascal, feel free to send me that 1200 sign (only if it is original):lol:

Guido:wink:

Etzhold1 wrote:

He will keep the badge, sorry.... :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
48REME
15 years ago
Beautiful! It brings back memories of my first 56 Oval, also L324 Polar Silver, also from Belgium (Houthulst, near Ieper) and also from Garage Auto Occidental! There's something really nice about Polar Silver and the red&white Belgian plates.:wink:
54 Gertie
14 years ago
Pascal, was the registration on the sunroof GKR 152?

I am looking in a November 92 issue of Volksworld and there is a very nice ragtop polar silver oval. On belgian white and red plates! :wink:

Was owned by a bloke called Mon Martens? However in 17 years its probably been sold a few times! :lol: :lol:
William