54 Gertie
14 years ago

'50 Karmann has noted it! :lol:

55Kab wrote:

I think im already in his little black book! :wink:
William
GKL 7
14 years ago

Anyway, this thread wasnt set up to bitch about shows, it was to organise a line up. im starting to ask myself why i bothered, as its ended up wityh a load of windging! :roll:

So ok, whos up for a line up at Bug Boogie then?

Positive folks, think positive, otherwise your reputation will confirmed otherwise :lol:

Robb wrote:

Of course, you have OK'd all this with Rob.
If you haven't already asked it would be common courtesy to do so.
If you haven't gained approval, then it will be a Pre'67 line up but not affiliated to this site.
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
nothing like an open mind ;)

of course i would ask the webmaster of this public forum, but i was just actually gauging interest first to see if it was worth bothering ;)

obviously not......shame because stockers at shows these days seem to be getting less and less. Apologies for the enthusiam- think i'll head back to Restowagen and lower my all original 67 and stick some nice fuch on it :lol:
GKL 7
14 years ago

I think im already in his little black book! :wink:

54 Gertie wrote:

You're alright Will.
It's just the sudden influx of newbs on here that want to take over two seconds down the line.
mrsherbie
14 years ago

Positive folks, think positive, otherwise your reputation will confirmed otherwise :lol:

Robb wrote:

No you carry on you are doing a good job with the motivation!

Its just that too much (ok, any) change too fast (ok, at any pace) gives some of us a headache and makes us feel all dizzy and unpleasant :lol:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
54 Gertie
14 years ago

nothing like an open mind ;)

of course i would ask the webmaster of this public forum, but i was just actually gauging interest first to see if it was worth bothering ;)

obviously not......shame because stockers at shows these days seem to be getting less and less. Apologies for the enthusiam- think i'll head back to Restowagen and lower my all original 67 and stick some nice fuch on it :lol:

Robb wrote:

Im sure we would be up for getting involved in a lineup. Just need to check with the boss before using the name etc. :wink:
William
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago

You're alright Will.
It's just the sudden influx of newbs on here that want to take over two minuites down the line.

'50 Karmann wrote:

oh and i registered only 8 months after you ;)

GKL 7
14 years ago

oh and i registered only 8 months after you ;)

Robb wrote:

Don't think you're that important.
I was talking more about the likes of this.......what possible connection has this, to this site  SNV31724.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
can we keep this on topic? fair enough if your not interested or keen, horses for courses, it would be a dull world if we were all the same after all. :lol:
GKL 7
14 years ago
OK on topic for this post....what can i tell you about VW Action?:wink:
Us old folk ramble you see,forgive us,youll be there one day:roll:
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
So it looks like Bug Boogie is a better location, providing Rob is ok with it?

Whos keen? :d
54 Gertie
14 years ago

So it looks like Bug Boogie is a better location, providing Rob is ok with it?

Whos keen? :d

Robb wrote:

I may trade again this year, try and get rid of the last of my 1303 parts! :twisted: I feel dirty knowing that black vinyl interior is only metres away from me in the garage! :shock: :lol:
William
Robb
  • Robb
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago

Us old folk ramble you see,forgive us,youll be there one day:roll:

'50 Karmann wrote:

:lol: who says im not already? :lol:
54 Gertie
14 years ago

Don't think you're that important.
I was talking more about the likes of this.......what possible connection has this, to this site

'50 Karmann wrote:

Also, George, when has 69project EVER posted this on here? :wink: I may be wrong...

EDIT: Okay, found it.

I would have thought you of all people would know the temptation of posting "inappropriate" cars? :lol:
William
GKL 7
14 years ago

I would have thought you of all people would know the temptation of posting "inappropriate" cars? :lol:

54 Gertie wrote:

Mmmmm,but it was Pre'67,pre'52 actually.
And i've faught off the urge to post the fantastic '56 lowlight for sale in my neck of the woods.
It's beautiful, but you'll have to venture to the dark side to see that one.
54 Gertie
14 years ago

Mmmmm,but it was Pre'67,pre'52 actually.
And i've faught off the urge to post the fantastic '56 lowlight for sale in my neck of the woods.
It's beautiful, but you'll have to venture to the dark side to see that one.

'50 Karmann wrote:

Seen it! :lol: And yes, I had to punish myself for not closing the link straight away. It is beautiful. 😎

Also, a modified pre'52 is a LOT worse in my eyes! :wink: :lol: :oops:
William
GKL 7
14 years ago

I may trade again this year, try and get rid of the last of my 1303 parts! :twisted: I feel dirty knowing that black vinyl interior is only metres away from me in the garage! :shock: :lol:

54 Gertie wrote:

Talking about Black books,you are now probably in Anna's.
54 Gertie
14 years ago

Talking about Black books,you are now probably in Anna's.

'50 Karmann wrote:

And if im not....this will get me in there! :lol:

(needed steel, and genuine stuff seemed like a good idea :wink: )

UserPostedImage
William
GKL 7
14 years ago
She'll be chatting you up for that OG handle scratch gaurd ,just now:roll:
mrsherbie
14 years ago
No, I am far too busy at the moment making myself a black basketweave catsuit :wink:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann