superstichcustominteriors
12 years ago
hi guys , sorry for the short introduction , my 15 y/o son has been doing a lot of web browsing and adding me to the sites , so i thought id put up a little about myself , the names adrian , ade to all that know me , 39 almost 40 , been into hot rods , kustoms and street machines and custom vans of all types since i was about 9. learnt through family members to tig , mig , gas and arc weld , shape steel with body hammers , engine, gearbox and axles rebuild and recently ( around 5 years ago )learnt by chance that i could actually upholster , so i worked out that i could give something back to the car mad world by doing the upholstery , everybody likes to have a go at welding and modifying with tools readily available from halfords and machine mart , but upholstery takes a big investment ( near on a grand ) to set up and a lot of cost if you get it wrong. i own a 1996 vw t4 lwb 2.4 van , a 5 ltr v8 bedford cf1 custom van in the making . i started offering my sevices for upholstery on the vw t4 forum at a reduced labour costs for members , that took off like wildfire , so i thought id like to offer that to other vw nuts also. i work full time as a refrigeration engineer by day and of evenings and weekends i do the upholstery. i hope this gives you guys an insight into who i am and that im not just some spammer looking to make a quick buck.

I am setting up an upholstery buisness at the moment, which i am currently doing at evenings and weekends. I cover seats, beds and door cards and headliners.I hope to run this as a full time buisness soon.

A deposit is needed to cover the initial cost of the materials. there is a link here if you would like to see the work i have already done.
thanks for reading

cheers ade

Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
12 years ago
Seems to be a link to another forum where you need to register, can't you post any pics here instead?

Good luck with the business!
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
12 years ago
hi mate

thanks for the reply. i will post some pics later

cheers ade
12 years ago
hi mate

here is another link that may work.

ade
12 years ago
hi guys,

Here are some pictures of beds and seats that i have done.The buisness is part time at the moment as i have a full time job but i do this at nights and weekends.

Seats

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

[img]https://imagehosting.rodsnsods.co.uk/2774d571fd725636.jpg[/img

UserPostedImage

Beds

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

pre67vw
12 years ago
Can you make clear covers?

https://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=45384#post45384 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
12 years ago
hi mate, i am able to make thee covers, i would need to see a picture so i can see what is involved.Ay questions then you can either post a reply here, pm mate or call me on 07917896176. cheers ade.
12 years ago
more pics to follow soon

cheers ade
pre67vw
12 years ago

more pics to follow soon

cheers ade

superstichcustominteriors wrote:

You might do better here showing less custom looking stuff and more stock looking. :beer:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
12 years ago
hi guys, here are some pictures of a bay window retrim that i am doing at the moment for a customer of another forum.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

cheers ade
12 years ago
hi guys here is a link to my website of the upholtery work and services.

https:///www.superstitch-custom-interiors.co.uk 

Ade
12 years ago
Hi guys

More pics to follow soon. I will have some pictures of split screen seats soon aswell.

Cheers Ade
vwJim
12 years ago
Are you mobile? thanks
12 years ago
hi , sorry im not mobile . ive not long taken on a unit where a vehicle can be left wth us. we are happy for customers to courier seats to us or if a customer is experienced enough then customers can send us their covers for us to replicate. cheers ade
12 years ago
Hi guys, here are some pictures of 2 sets of seats that we are working on at the moment.

Here we have a set of 64 splitty seats in red and white marine vinyl.
UserPostedImage

And here we have a set of 73 splitty seats in mocca marine leatherette with citreon green piping which has had all new seat pads.
UserPostedImage
Cheers Ade