54 Gertie
15 years ago
These someone selling a 58 (59 year model) swedish beetle in Garnet Red on VZi, someone save it before the lowering fairies get to it!

It looks pretty good, original (but not mint) interior, original paint im places but does need some work on channels!

VZi Link! 
William
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rich Oakley
15 years ago
THE best ever colour to come out of Wolfsburg IMO...

UserPostedImage
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
mrsherbie
15 years ago
I am surprised. This IS the same car earlier this year or last year. I knew I should have spent a day polishing up the original paint to show how good it is (was!)
Yes needs channel work and small bits and just the driver seat fabric sorting but still a nice car. Hopefully these pics will help the new guy sell it on for reasonable money, because it looks awful in his pics! Can you let him know Gertie? and he can use/link to them, as I dont post there.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Yeah sure Anna!

It looks lovely in your pictures, a bit rough around the edges but their cant be many Garnet Red cars left in their original paint nowadays!
William
54 Gertie
15 years ago

THE best ever colour to come out of Wolfsburg IMO...

UserPostedImage

Rich Oakley wrote:

Rich, I want that car (where do people find UK cars that look like that!)
William
mrsherbie
15 years ago

Rich, I want that car (where do people find UK cars that look like that!)

54 Gertie wrote:

most people dont very often, but Rich does!! he must either have a sixth sense, or, a secret weapon special 2nd nose hidden in one armpit for sniffing out good og uk cars, of which there are'nt many left! :lol:

I found one more, I am assuming this engine is the one being sold with it now :

UserPostedImage
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Im guessing it's a swedish car? (going by the tailights)
William