Etzhold1
18 years ago
more pictures !  3691.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
more pictures !  3692.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
more pictures !  3693.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
more pictures !  3694.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
more pictures !  3695.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
more pictures !  3696.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
six-o-one
18 years ago
Found another one on ebay...

Ebay ad... 

3699.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
pre67vw
18 years ago
Hi Guido,

That trailer looks cool - but weird! Looks like it should be towed 90 degrees to the way it is.

The front windows almost look like beetle rear side windows, if they were then you could change them to pop-outs :lol: :lol:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Etzhold1
18 years ago
And the most nice thing is, you can take the roof off ! 😃
I'll make some pictures from it later, if it stops raining in Belgium ( probably Mai 2006) :?
This caravan is for sale, I think its a real eye catcher behind a beetle, even if that vintage beetle is lowered !! :lol:

Guido
 3709.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
18 years ago
Black and white leaflet that I purchased with the trailer !! :shock:  3710.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
18 years ago
...to say it with one word, that trailer looks :
A W E S O M E !!!

...sad , - it is to much trouble with the Italian - " TÜV " till I would have it behind my beetle !
This remains a dream !

Congratulations, Guido ! Where do you find this jewels ?

Andreas 😎
Etzhold1
18 years ago
Hey Andreas ,

I found it Germany, I was there for a 1958 cabrio, and in his garage was also this nice caravan ! I asked for the price, but he told me, I can't sell it to you because it is on ebay 😞 ! So I was bidding on ebay ! :lol:
TUV in Italy, I thought you could drive with a JUMANJI Rometsch in Italy ! :wink:
The caravan is only 370 kgr, so I don't have to go to the TUV in Belgium !! :lol:
I Think it also looks realy nice behind the 914, but a ovaal or split would be perfeckt !!

Regards,

Guido  3741.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
six-o-one
18 years ago
It looks like it would act like a parachute if you try and tow it when it's opened to full width!

I hope that's a 914/6 if you're going to try! :shock:  3743.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
brille52
18 years ago
Yes Guido,
You`re a LUCKY guy :lol:

Thank`s for the story. I think, I`ll go to the local traffic departement these day`s and hope to get some information about how the steps are to register a trailer here in our country :? Does it have a number plate ?
Anyway - I like it very much !

One more thing, please. Could you tell me silently,silently ( the best would be ,directly in my ear, so that nobody can hear it ), what/who a Junamji ( or something like that ) is :?: Sincerely, I have no idea....don`t forget, I`m from Bolzano, ITALY :!: :wink:

Greets
Andreas 😎
Andy Sparks
18 years ago
What a great find, you need a few freinds with you to circle your wagons.

Feel there are too many wheels on your trailer though 😃 , i'm building a single wheel trailer at the moment, should debut next year some time, nearly there but need to get a few bits, and the hood made up first.
You can never have too many accessories on your car. 🙂
artist99
17 years ago
I am selling a delightfull mid 60s Puck. Light as a feather to tow at 300 kg, and perfectly in period for your Splitty or Beetle.
It has a very tidy interior with cooker, sink and 12v lighting. Twin bench seats and table that converts to a double bed.

Immaculate exterior, and totally dry throughout, always having been stored in a warm dry garage. New tyres will have been fitted.

This will be viewable between Reading and Oxford (close to A34) from 11th October. This has to be worth £2,150. A very similar one went on Ebay for £2,499 last week.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Call me on 07743 414002