Kev
  • Kev
  • pre67vw Junkie Topic Starter
13 years ago
Around the time of the REME meet there was talk of this one off Irish RHD split dash Karmann. I am still waiting for the proof that it really exists and is anything more than a converted LHD model.

Come on Wayne its time you posted some pics :thumbup:
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Rich Oakley
13 years ago
Be patient Kev :wink:
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
WayneMcCarthy
13 years ago
It Took me Twenty Year's to Acquire This Car ! & Just @ The Moment , I'm Enjoying Just Having this Very Special Car .... It Need's Some Work (Don't They All) I Have Three Magazine's Wanting to Feature the Car & Some Weekend This Year @ a Show It's Just Going to Arrive .......... I Would Imagine after that there will be Picture's Everywhere & All Over VW Forum's Around The World.

So as Rich Say's Be Patient , It's Going to Be WORTH The Wait .
"Mr Stock"
Robb
13 years ago
such a tease wayne! not even a teaser pic!? :thumbup:
WayneMcCarthy
13 years ago

such a tease wayne! not even a teaser pic!? :thumbup:

Robb wrote:

No & No ! 😛
"Mr Stock"
55Kab
13 years ago
22 days to wait ain't long... :wink:

pre67vw
13 years ago

It Need's Some Work (Don't They All)

WayneMcCarthy wrote:

like a rhd dash & pedals? :d

Looking forward to seeing it :thumbup:
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Rattletrap
13 years ago

22 days to wait ain't long... :wink:

55Kab wrote:

Reckon he's not finished the RHD conversion yet.:twisted:

Post those pics. :thumbup:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
WayneMcCarthy
13 years ago
Just Need The Middle Pedal ! Anyone ?
"Mr Stock"
Rattletrap
13 years ago

I… I'm Enjoying Just Having this Very Special Car .... It Need's Some Work (Don't They All) I Have Three Magazine's Wanting to Feature the Car & Some Weekend This Year @ a Show It's Just Going to Arrive .......... I Would Imagine after that there will be Picture's Everywhere & All Over VW Forum's Around The World.

WayneMcCarthy wrote:

You're the unassuming modest type I see.:bored:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

Rattletrap wrote:

Irony just goes right over your head I see.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Rattletrap
13 years ago

Irony just goes right over your head I see.

JD wrote:

:?
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

:?

Rattletrap wrote:

As someone who continously tells us all about how special his own cars are, it´s highly ironic that you´re the first to criticise someone for even once doing the same.
UserPostedImage
lifeintheslowlane
13 years ago
RT comedy time AGAIN!:rofl:
John.
WayneMcCarthy
13 years ago

Rattletrap wrote:

I'm Not That Bad ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Yet !:o
"Mr Stock"
Robb
13 years ago
is it inside at volksworld wayne? 😎
Rattletrap
13 years ago

As someone who continously tells us all about how special his own cars are, it´s highly ironic that you´re the first to criticise someone for even once doing the same.

JD wrote:

Defending my jewels from the onslaught they've received here does not constitute bragging about them.[-x

JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
13 years ago

Defending my jewels from the onslaught they've received here does not constitute bragging about them.[-x

Rattletrap wrote:

Sure comes across that way.
UserPostedImage
Rattletrap
13 years ago

Sure comes across that way.

JD wrote:

If someone chooses to challenge the originality of one of my cars (the '47), or question the way I care for one (the '49), or dispute the history and credibility of another (the '50 - Rattletrap), then sure enough I'll respond in defense of the car in question.

I don't show-off or brag though.:mellow:

WayneMcCarthy
13 years ago

If someone chooses to challenge the originality of one of my cars (the '47), or question the way I care for one (the '49), or dispute the history and credibility of another (the '50), then sure enough I'll respond in defense of the car in question.

I don't show-off or brag though.:mellow:

Rattletrap wrote:

I Didn't Show Off Yet ! (No Picture) Brag ..... Well Maybe :d
"Mr Stock"