eldson
  • eldson
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago
Is anybody know the history , detail & market value for this part ?
 DSC01027.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.  DSC01029.JPG You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Sunroof53
13 years ago
I have never seen them before and considering there uglyness i dont think they would be on the most wanted list of accessorys .
I would try Ebay if thinking of selling .Sorry i cant be more positive .
Last Triumph
13 years ago
They've got that 80's 911 impact bumper look to them.

Rare accessory though. :thumbup:
I can supply...
25/36hp Crank-Flywheel shims - 3 sizes
NOS king pin thrust & fibre washers - all sizes
Cloth braided nitrile fuel hose safe for modern fuels
PM me for details...
eldson
  • eldson
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago

They've got that 80's 911 impact bumper look to them.

Rare accessory though. :thumbup:

Last Triumph wrote:

Thk u Last Triumph at least i know its a Rare accessory , but is anybody can tell the history about this ?thks
ovalbugmann
13 years ago
Never seen them before either. I was going to say they are a VW aftermarket product, but looking at the original packaging - idk. From the taillights in that picture -used until 1961 They may be original. However, I don't know that they fit the asthetics of an ovalbug possibly for an early 1960's bug.

Why don't you look for a date on the package or manufacturer's name and post it.
Oval Window Bugs are the best Volkswagens!!
Rattletrap
13 years ago
From the pic they're on a zwitter or early oval – looks hopelessly out of place.

Seen something like that on a Type III.:?

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
eldson
  • eldson
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago

Never seen them before either. I was going to say they are a VW aftermarket product, but looking at the original packaging - idk. From the taillights in that picture -used until 1961 They may be original. However, I don't know that they fit the asthetics of an ovalbug possibly for an early 1960's bug.

Why don't you look for a date on the package or manufacturer's name and post it.

ovalbugmann wrote:

Thank you ovalbugmann, I do check the package & manufacturer & sorry i cant understand what does mean .
Schnell und einfach von jedem Autofahrer selbst zu montieren- robust und elastishh-sicherheitswirksarm
SOFTAFEND- Gummifender (DBGM) fur VW-stoBstangen
Made in Western Germany
Is any body can help?
Below also my oval mirror can anybody tell me more about this ? thk you  183619_1831520437604_1528197265_1922384_1316307_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
54 Gertie
13 years ago
Can you get a photo where the mirror is in focus? :lol:
William
eldson
  • eldson
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago

Can you get a photo where the mirror is in focus? :lol:

54 Gertie wrote:

its read view mirror located inside the car.
heb623
13 years ago

Schnell und einfach von jedem Autofahrer selbst zu montieren- robust und elastishh-sicherheitswirksarm
SOFTAFEND- Gummifender (DBGM) fur VW-stoBstangen
Made in Western Germany

eldson wrote:

An easy and quick to mount yourself soft rubber shock absorving bumper accessory for Volkswagens that allows you to drive into walls or other cars without damaging your own Beetle!:omg:
Especially made for people with small garages!!:d

:twisted: ET (the helpfull one!!!:rofl:
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
eldson
  • eldson
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago

An easy and quick to mount yourself soft rubber shock absorving bumper accessory for Volkswagens that allows you to drive into walls or other cars without damaging your own Beetle!:omg:
Especially made for people with small garages!!:d

:twisted: ET (the helpfull one!!!:rofl:

heb623 wrote:

can it consider a rare accessory?
heb623
13 years ago
When "shock absorvers" are mounted like pictured above they are not going to be of much assistance in my opinion!:omg:

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
eldson
  • eldson
  • Regular Topic Starter
13 years ago

When "shock absorvers" are mounted like pictured above they are not going to be of much assistance in my opinion!:omg:

:twisted: ET

heb623 wrote:

Here is my new took photo anybody can help to tell abt the mirror ?  168420_1751721442679_1528197265_1784013_3164449_n.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.