vintagebug
9 years ago
I know it's been mentioned briefly in another thread, but there's a new classic car TV series starting this Sunday, and the first episode is about a Beetle.... I thought that might be of some interest to a few people on this forum :smile:

Date: Sunday 15th
Channel: More 4
Time: 8pm
Title "Car SOS"

You have been told.... :thumbup:

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Robb
9 years ago
its a good series, both series have already been aired on skys national geographic channel. :thumbup:
Old Blue
9 years ago
Odd name. I thought it was Classic Car SOS. I'm assuming that the programme deals with saving older cars and not cars in general?
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!
Rich Oakley
9 years ago
I haven't seen this episode so I'll watch it tonight. Fuzz Townshend is a top bloke. He used to be the drummer in a band called Pop Will Eat Itself and likes his VWs. Funnily enough the guitarist from PWEI, Adam Mole has a nice '67 Split Screen Bus.
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
Old Blue
9 years ago
I enjoyed it, not least because the Beetle featured was a 12volt, a similar year to Old Blue and the same colour.
1956 VW Beetle, 1962 Morris Minor, 1968 VW Beetle (Old Blue), 1972 Morris Mini, 2005 MGTF

Blue, blue, Electric Blue, that's the colour of Old Blue!