Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Today I had the pleasure of stopping by to visit with a very good friend of mine who owns several vintage pre-67 VW's that are in either mint or near mint condition. He allowed me the opprotunity to take several photo's of his VW's. They are all safetly tucked away in a temperature controlled environment.

This photo is the front view. These photo's were taken with a wide angle lens.
UserPostedImage
And this is the rear view.
[img]https://users.adelphia.net/~buggybumper13/images/DCS00025[/img]
As you can tell from the trophy's on the back wall these VW's have won a lot of awards.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with the photo's. What you are seeing on the cars are the reflections of the trophy's on the back wall.

I hope that you enjoyed seeing these.

Enjoy life to the fullest - in a VINTAGE VW
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
I just returned from the "Practice" forum and it worked there so I will try again to post the photo's here.

Here is the rear view.
UserPostedImage

And the front view.
UserPostedImage

I hope the photo's are there now.
62crew
19 years ago

What a great collection of cars,your friend is a very lucky guy Larry :lol:
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
Would you believe that this garage is larger than his house. He has a very supportive wife. Actually, they are both super people. He just LOVES VW's.
pre67vw
19 years ago
A very nice collection! looks like a couple of nice cabrios there, any more photos of those?

also, slightly smaller photo's would be appreciated by those of us on slow dial-up connections :lol: (only another couple of months before broadband hits our area!!)
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
Larry
  • Larry
  • Regular Topic Starter
19 years ago
I think that I need to get into the "Practice" section and play around with the "size" of my photo's. I'm not sure how to make them smaller but I'll give it a try.

I am heading to FunFest 2004 as of Friday afternoon. This is one of the largest VW shows on the east coast; here in the States. I hope to bring some good photo's back with me. 🙂
FREDDY
19 years ago
Photos like that always show me how much work I'll have to do until I'll have restored my beetle to its original condition :roll:

FREDDY :wink:
Keep the ORIGINAL beetles running!!!