heb623
15 years ago
I really don't know what to do without Guido!
I think I would be lost!(not really!)
So Guido; Thank you, Thank you and Thank you! Enough?:lol:
The price?
I hope Pascal is giving you your sunvisor for free so you will have a big profit on mine!!!

:evil: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Etzhold1
15 years ago

I really don't know what to do without Guido!
I think I would be lost!(not really!)
So Guido; Thank you, Thank you and Thank you! Enough?:lol:
The price?
I hope Pascal is giving you your sunvisor for free so you will have a big profit on mine!!!

:evil: ET

heb623 wrote:

ET,
Pascal is not that stupid[-x ,and if he would be:wink: , I would not tell you :lol: !
Are you comming with us to Ninove? Because we need somebody to pay for the drinks !
The weather will be nice and if Merly give you the permission to leave your house :lol: You could join us to Ninove !
Please don't leave the pub without paying like you did last time in Huckeswagen:roll:!

Your friend Guido:wink:

vintagevw
15 years ago
Please don't leave the pub without paying like you did last time in Huckeswagen:roll:!

I just can remember som things in the Burgerking at Huckeswagen with my dalton friends! :lol:  Afbeelding 027.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagevw
15 years ago
Can anyone help with this?
The special 1951-52 front hood convertible lock.
The lockingcylinder has been drilled out and now I'm looking for another one.
Does anyone have this, I know it is pretty rare....
Actualy I only need the cylinder the rest is complete and working.  Afbeelding 872.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 875.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 876.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
15 years ago
My choque cable was blocked in the chassis.
The day before I've sprayed a half a can of WD-40 into the cabletunnel
I've spended about three hours to get it out.
When it was out I've sprayed again and then blowed all the dirt out!
Luckaly there was nobody behind my car! :lol:
A hell of a job! 😶
Now I've installed a NOS one.:d  Afbeelding 187.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
15 years ago

Can anyone help with this?
The special 1951-52 front hood convertible lock.
The lockingcylinder has been drilled out and now I'm looking for another one.
Does anyone have this, I know it is pretty rare....
Actualy I only need the cylinder the rest is complete and working.

vintagevw wrote:

Pascal,

Maybe I have the solution here for that problem !
I'm not sure if it will work,and I'm not gone dismantel my lock, but atleast you could give it a try !
Original VW part but not beetle ????
I take it with me tomorrow, and give it to you if you have the sunvisor with you :lol:

CU,

Guido
51reutter
15 years ago
@Pascal,

just finished these 14 pages, and I only have one word WOW :d
congratulations on this amazing restoration.

Joao
Instagram | @early_type
vintagebug
15 years ago

Etzhold1 wrote:

Ah yes, how can I forget- Jean & I were just walking across the hotel car park to our car when a crazy German woman came running after us shouting "Can you help me? Can you help me? ET has left my hotel without paying for his room! Please tell him to come back & pay!!" (in German of course). I had no idea what she was saying but I knew she was not a happy bunny!! :lol: Oh how we laughed... ET- 😳 :d

Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Etzhold1
15 years ago

Ah yes, how can I forget- Jean & I were just walking across the hotel car park to our car when a crazy German woman came running after us shouting "Can you help me? Can you help me? ET has left my hotel without paying for his room! Please tell him to come back & pay!!" (in German of course). I had no idea what she was saying but I knew she was not a happy bunny!! :lol: Oh how we laughed... ET- 😳 :d

Dave

vintagebug wrote:

Dave,

And then the crazy women didn't know that ET also the evening before leaving the Hotel without paying :roll: crashed his bed :shock: , I had to repair that a litlle , otherwise he had to sleep on the floor ! ET is good guy, but You can take him only ones with you to a hotel or other place, the next time you're not welcome anymore:cry: ! As far I know there are 3 Hotels in Germany and 1 in the UK :shock: , that will think twice before giving him a room again ! :lol: :lol:

But ET you're stll my best friend :lol: I know there will come a day that we have to buy a camper or caravan if we would like to go to a VW meeting , damn, now I forgot almost that you also crashed a bed in my eriba puck a few years ago ! I think its better you sleep in you're wheelchair on the car park !!:lol: :lol:

Have a nice day !!!

Guido:wink:
heb623
15 years ago
Atleast we had a good laugh!!!:lol: :lol:

:twisted: ET

btw: The hotel was payed after all:oops: , so everybody happy!!!
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
vintagebug
15 years ago

And then the crazy women didn't know that ET also the evening before leaving the Hotel without paying crashed his bed , I had to repair that a litlle

I didn't know that either!! :lol: I hope you are repairing his Hebmuller better than you repaired the bed!! :lol:

Atleast we had a good laugh!!!

We certainly did! No more :beer: :beer: :beer: for ET at HO (give it to me instead) :d

Pascal- my apologies, we seem to have hijacked your amazing thread. Keep going with the wonderful resto, it's inspiring me! :d

Dave
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
vintagevw
15 years ago
Just placed the interior.
It is not perfect anymore but to good to replace it all.
It realy smels old! :lol:
It still had all the correct handles and windowcrancks, just cleaned them...:d  Afbeelding 1560.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1561.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1556.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1555.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Looks great pascal, leave it like it is !
vintagevw
15 years ago
Started to work on the runningboards.
Removed the old rubber and bought the correct rubber to replace.
The runningboards will be sandblasted and painted.  Afbeelding 1557.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1558.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1559.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
54 Gertie
15 years ago
What a special car! :d :beer:

It almost makes me like verts!:oops: :wink: :lol:
William
51reutter
15 years ago
Perfect 😎
Instagram | @early_type
vintagevw
15 years ago
Runningboards are sandblasted and primered.
Painted black again!
Maybe a bit too shiny?
To put the rubber back in place is not that easy when you have two left hands! :lol:  Afbeelding 1563.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1567.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1568.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 1570.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
55Kab
15 years ago
Pascal
Can you tell me where I can get the correct shaped running board mats? I'm planning on fitting a pair of WW boards to my car (the OG are too far gone) but I'd like the correct shaped mats. :wink: Car is May 55.
Tks
54 Gertie
15 years ago

Pascal
Can you tell me where I can get the correct shaped running board mats? I'm planning on fitting a pair of WW boards to my car (the OG are too far gone) but I'd like the correct shaped mats. :wink: Car is May 55.
Tks

55Kab wrote:

I believe KK sell the correct fade away type but they are nt listed on their website! Might be worth giving them a ring Martain! :wink:

Having said that Pascal probably has a different source! (NOS parts bin? :wink: :lol: )

William
vintagevw
15 years ago
I bought them from Jorg Beckmann in Germany.
I think he is reproducing them.
He will be at Hessich Oldendorf this summer.
Sorry no NOS ones .... 😞