pp
  • pp
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago

I'll try to go there with the '53 Standard. 😎

reminou75 wrote:

Now that's the spirit :d
Have a good and safe trip from Paris...!

www.ppress.be  - Classic Car Photography
heb623
14 years ago
Sorry, but ET will not be able to be there this year!:oops:

The Heb is not with me these days (left it H.O.!!!) and the only other VW I own is noy old[-x enough to park between the other beauties! Next year I hope!!!:oops:

:evil: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
pp
  • pp
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago

Sorry, but ET will not be able to be there this year!:oops:

The Heb is not with me these days (left it H.O.!!!) and the only other VW I own is noy old[-x enough to park between the other beauties! Next year I hope!!!:oops:

:evil: ET

heb623 wrote:

Damn, that’s really bad luck. Especially now we had hoped to break the world record of HO…! Now, I’m afraid the other 29 Heb’s might be so discouraged by your cancellation that they will stay at home too…:wink:

Anyway, you’re still welcome at our show with a classic VW (or just as a visitor) and we hope to see you with the Heb next time.

Paul

heb623
14 years ago
:lol: you joker! :lol:

:twisted: ET
vintagevw
14 years ago
Only a few days to go, just one problem what car schould I take? :beer:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
pp
  • pp
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
It is still possible to register for the Vintage VW Show :!:

From today onwards, those who register will not receive an entry confirmation by post anymore. The window sticker that gives access to the Vintage section will be ready for you at the entrance. If you have the intention of coming to the show, please register. Thanks!

:arrow: Use this form to register for the “Vintage VW Show” (*):
Vintage VW Show - registration form 

Instructions:
1) at the bottom of the form, fill in the data – use the “tab” key or mouse to skip from one field to another.
2) next, save the document on your PC: file > “save as” – filename: VWCM2009_Vintage_your name.doc
3) send an e-mail with this WORD-file in attachment to: [email protected]

(*) Only participants for the Vintage VW Show can pre-subscribe, but all other classic VW's that do not meet the criteria are also welcome at the VW Classics Meeting at the same location.

vintagebug
14 years ago

Only a few days to go, just one problem what car schould I take?

Pascal, I can solve that dilemma for you! We will be hiring a car at Charleroi airport to drive to the show- why don't we drive one of your cars instead of the hired one?! Then both of your cars will be at the show! Problem solved!! :lol: :lol:

Dave

8)

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
VW Stan
14 years ago

Pascal, I can solve that dilemma for you! We will be hiring a car at Charleroi airport to drive to the show- why don't we drive one of your cars instead of the hired one?! Then both of your cars will be at the show! Problem solved!! :lol: :lol:

Dave

8)

vintagebug wrote:

I'll vouch for Dave.
He told me he would give you has Oval Cabrio, once it is restored, if he damages your VW!

:wink:

It's hard to say what my girlfriend does for a living...

...She sells sea shells on the sea shore!
vintagebug
14 years ago

I'll vouch for Dave.

Thanks Malc, I like that! :d

He told me he would give you his Oval Cabrio, once it is restored, if he damages your VW!

No thanks Malc, I don't like that bit! :shock:

:lol:

Dave
pp
  • pp
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago
:!: Very good news for all KDF fans: we're happy to announce that on Sunday there will a Schwimmwagen (Bob’s 1943) in action on the river Nete, in the historical city center of Lier. The demonstration will start immediatly after the show at approximately 5pm – 5.30pm

Don’t miss it !!!

UserPostedImage

Here are some pictures of the scenery where the action will take place:

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

vintagevw
14 years ago
Normaly I bring both cars, I have 2 left hands! :lol: :wink:
reminou75
14 years ago
My pics HERE 

It was really nice to meet Etzhold and vintagebug. I hope we'll see us soon again guys!
vintagebug
14 years ago
It was nice to meet you too Reminou75. Keep us posted about how many vintage VWs are going to Le Mans 2010.
Sorry, I don't have any photos of Lier, I had an accident with my camera... :oops:

Dave

Dave
vintagebug
14 years ago

ET- you were conspicuous by your absence... 😳

Dave
heb623
14 years ago

ET- you were conspicuous by your absence... 😳

vintagebug wrote:

I Know!
But don't be to happy too soon because next time where ever it may be
(Schwarzwald in Germany in 2010:?: )
I will be there!:wink: hopefully with Heb ...... when ready:!: :!: :!: :oops:

:twisted: ET

Next_Racer
14 years ago
My pic's you can find them linked to the blog 
vintagevw
14 years ago
It was nice to see Guido, Rémi and Dave!
The weather was great and we had a nice time!
Some pics on the way to Lier with 7 cars.
The heb and my zwitter drove great without any problems!
 Afbeelding 040.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 038.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 042.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 043.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 044.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 048.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 049.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  Afbeelding 049.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
vintagevw
14 years ago
Hi Dave how was Durbuy?
vintagebug
14 years ago
Hi Pascal,

Durbuy was great- it's a lovely little place. In fact, we liked it so much we're thinking of returning there for a weekend sometime! You mentioned you go there every November, what's it like at that time of the year? Are all the cafes & restaurants open?

Apologies for hijacking the thread!! :wink:

Dave
vintagebug
14 years ago
Did anyone who attended the Lier show get a photo of that fantastic child-size split bus that a little boy was sitting in & driving around? It had full steering and a functional handbrake. I guess it ran on a battery. For me, that was almost the car of the show!! I want one!! :lol: :lol:

Dave