overrestored
17 years ago
Les DeCruz's Rometsch Beeskow is for sale again up in Vancouver BC Canada. He wants approx $60,000 US. It is burgundy with a grey interior and a burgundy top. It is a 56 I think...maybe early 57. The car is all there with all the hard parts accounted for and in decent shape. The interior is good but the paint job is of a "driver" category (in my humble opinion) . I don't see any large flaws on the car... in fact the car itself is a pretty good one. It is in a LOT better condition than the split windshield cars recently sold. If you know rometsches at all you can see that this is a good dry car. It can be driven and enjoyed just as is... or it could be refinished... without any big metal work like most of the Rometsches need. It would be cheaper to buy this car and spend 10,000 repainting it than to buy a 20-30,000 fixer beeskow (if you could find one!) and metal finish and fabricate all the bits for it. Plus... you would save about 4 years of your life doing it this way. Get in touch with him if you are interested. I am thinking that Les will be posting to the group here pretty soon with more info.

Eric Meyer
protect me from what I want
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
2splits
17 years ago
Lets see some pics!
Kevin

-51 Split Rag
-58 Ghia Cab with Okrasa
-57 356
pre67vw
17 years ago
these are from the last time...  4886.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
17 years ago
..  4887.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
pre67vw
17 years ago
...  4888.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
six-o-one
17 years ago
There is some older info on this Rometsch here, including body and chassis numbers etc.

https://members.aol.com/cgearannex/MoreRometsch.html 

😎  4889.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Tina
17 years ago
How nice ! Lets ROOOOOUUUUUUUUU again ! A ROUU 4 sale its always a "big thing" in old Europe ! I will buy it, if the price its reasonable

Tina Ovali

Strange people, strange cars, US Ghost Towns (Ruby and Bodie)
Robinson 22 and 44, Pappelen u. Jelände 911er
six-o-one
17 years ago

I will buy it, if the price its reasonable

Tina Ovali

"Tina" wrote:

Well, did you? :wink:
heb623
17 years ago
In think he did: WITH HIS MOOOUUUTTHHH!!!

:twisted: ET
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!