Etzhold1
16 years ago
Back to the roots of legendary VW shows!!!!
23-25/05/2008 HΓΌckeswagen near Cologne Germany !
Great show !
More info www.uralt-vw.de ! 
2002 show Pictures www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-baginsdi4/Treffen_2002/treffen_2002.html 
Regards,

Guido
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
vintagevw
16 years ago
Yeah it was a great meeting in 2002!
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Andy Sparks
16 years ago
2002 was great other than my bug snapping it's crank on the way there.

Gutted as it meant i had to be driven about in a 52 Samba all weekend πŸ˜ƒ , cheers chewy.

You can never have too many accessories on your car. πŸ™‚
mrsherbie
16 years ago
We're in.
: )
Yippee! I am so excited !
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
zelensis61
16 years ago
Count me in on that one....

Sadly without a Heb... :cry: but with alot of info and questions for other hebowners.
Greetings .
ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
'50 Karmann
16 years ago
I'm In. πŸ˜ƒ
samghia
16 years ago
I'm planning on going to this also.

Regards Sam.
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
Andy Sparks
16 years ago
Think i may have talked a RHD 55 kab into coming. πŸ˜ƒ Oh and it's owners.
Chris
16 years ago
Pre67VW Convoy ? :wink:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
'50 Karmann
16 years ago
Convoys SUCK!
Andy Sparks
16 years ago
think it could be a plan, will have Okrasa power by then, can you 25hp boys keep up?
mrsherbie
16 years ago
34hp here! I'm not planning to get overtaken by some rickety old 40's car this time!
And you'll be weighed down with all those heavy accessories Ruby, woohoo! I'm in the lead this time!

Oh, hang on though, I dont like being at the front, that requires actually pretending to read the map :? :oops:
Andy Sparks
16 years ago

34hp here! I'm not planning to get overtaken by some rickety old 40's car this time!
And you'll be weighed down with all those heavy accessories Ruby, woohoo! I'm in the lead this time!

Oh, hang on though, I dont like being at the front, that requires actually pretending to read the map :? :oops:

"mrsherbie" wrote:

Ah that's where your wrong i still get 90 out of mine with stock 34hp in it. Should get at least 91, but will get there quicker.
Andy Sparks
16 years ago
PS i'll turn the air con on slow it down a little.
Chris
16 years ago

"mrsherbie" wrote:

Could this be the "rickety old 40's car" you have in mind ? Would have been even quicker if it wasn't for them bloody Hebmullers holding up the traffic. :wink:

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Chris
16 years ago

"mrsherbie" wrote:

Could this be the "rickety old 40's car" you have in mind ? Would have been even quicker if it wasn't for them bloody Hebmullers holding up the traffic. :wink:

UserPostedImage

Had to post this twice as could not post picture on first post and no edit facility... 😞
'50 Karmann
16 years ago

think it could be a plan, will have Okrasa power by then, can you 25hp boys keep up?

"Andy Sparks" wrote:

We'll be able to keep up.
It's just that we don't want to be seen with you :wink:
'50 Karmann
16 years ago

them bloody Hebmullers (

"SDV" wrote:

LOOK! :shock:
That Heb is lower on the passenger side.
Chris mate,you need to go on a diet.Malc is twice as tall as you :lol:
mrsherbie
16 years ago
UserPostedImage
Yes, thats him officer! Quick before he 'does'nt' get away! :lol:

LOOK! :shock:
That Heb is lower on the passenger side.
Chris mate,you need to go on a diet.Malc is twice as tall as you :lol:

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

Just broken suspension I expect, you cant expect too much with these cobbled together kit cars. I heard on the quiet that they were secretly made by YTS trainees in their first week on the job as training for making real Kabs.

You wont see Ruby Sparks anyway, the glint off all that chrome should render him almost invisible.
Andy Sparks
16 years ago

You wont see Ruby Sparks anyway, the glint off all that chrome should render him almost invisible.

"mrsherbie" wrote:

It must be all the chrome, as i can assure you the sun doesn't shine from down there. incheek

is that me just in front to the split. I must have been breaking down if you lot are over taking me. :lol: