reminou75
16 years ago

Don't think there was a car that came out of the factory with them on,certainly never seen it pictured.

"'50 Karmann" wrote:

hum... white wall tyres were a factory option. Some known cars have this option on their birth certificate, and still have some old beige ones on. it doesn't suit to all cars, but it can be nice.
Zwitter
16 years ago
Looks like there will be some traffic issues at Huckeswagen this time round... best plan your detours now!

Latest new on the site says:

1.The town of Hückeswagen has won a town contest from the radio + tv station WDR (west german broadcast). At the same weekend of the VW 100.000 km show, on saturday, the WDR will arrange big shows + live music acts in the town. Informations will be available at the webistes of Hückeswagen and WDR. The authorities are calculating a very large number of vistors!

Fortunately the event sites of the WDR are 1,8 - 2,5 km away from our event site. So we guess that we will have not more visitors as at Bad Camberg or Hessisch-Oldendorf.

But Hückeswagen will have a traffic problem especially from saturday mitday. The town of Hückeswagen will arrange bus-shuttle-services from parking areas out of the town. Some areas of the town will be blockaded by the police.

The authorities plan that participants and visitors of the VW show shell have free transit. Visitors should please use our signed parking areas:

P1: Football area (August-Lütgenau-Straße / Ewald-Gnau-Straße)

P2: Secondary school (Kölner Straße / Beethovenstraße)

The walking distance to the event site is less than 5 minutes. For trailers we approve to use parking area P2.

The bus-shuttle-service can also be used. We’ll have a bus stop at the event site.

2. For you navi: The adress of the event site is
“Zum Sportzentrum, 42499 Hückeswagen”

3. Because of construction works the motor-way A1 will be nearly complete closed from 23.05. - 25.05.2008 between the motor-way-interchanges Wuppertal-Nord and Leverkusen. Please note actual informations at www.strassen.nrw.de

my posse got velocity
vintagevw
15 years ago
One week to go! :lol:
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Yep,

And you can start hunting again ! So girls watch out for Pascals camera!!
:lol: I have seen the decklids :shock: Pascal, its not easy to repair that, But Opa will fix it ! Please give me a call!!
Should I take the decklids to Huckeswagen if they are ready, or are you gone pick them up by yourself at Opa's place !!!

Regards,

Guido
vintagevw
15 years ago
Hi Guido,
You can take them to Huckeswagen.
I pay you the money in public and you give me the 2 vert decklids.
They will open there eyes! PSSS, don't tell to anybody :lol: :lol: :lol:
vintagevw
15 years ago

Hi Guido,
So the girls are warned! :twisted:
You can take them to Huckeswagen.
I pay you the money in public and you give me the 2 vert decklids.
They will open there eyes! PSSS, don't tell to anybody :lol: :lol: :lol:

"vintagevw" wrote:

Etzhold1
15 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: too funny !
I'll put them in front of the car, and if people ask the price I'll tell them "sorry They are sold for 200 euro each :shock: :shock: , the guy will pick them up later" !
We will be there friday morning, but we have to that on saterday afternoon !!
Keep your eyes open , not only for tanga's I need 16 " wheels !

Regards,

Guido :wink:

vintagevw
15 years ago
Ok cool, I hope that there won't be too much pre67 lurkers!
Your warned! :lol: :lol: :lol:
vintagevw
15 years ago
Watch out for these guys this week-end at Huckeswagen!  15534.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
zelensis61
15 years ago
The Famous burger King Trio....Oh boy...
Fraulein , Nog einen runde grosse biere bitte.

See you there guys, I stay at the official camping site at the lake.

ZELENSIS, coachbuilt body from the 50's on a vw platform made in Belgium. Peter the heb detective
vintagevw
15 years ago
Ok, see you all there.
We haven't done a reservation for camping :lol: and will sleep in the threes
heb623
15 years ago
Yes, monkey's do that!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:twisted: ET (the evil one)
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Etzhold1
15 years ago
Oh ET,
I fogot to tell you The name from the hotel where we gone sleep is
Hotel Baumhutte :lol:
Waldstrasse 3ten Baum rechts
:wink:
I asked how many stars they have?? the lovely lady answered me "sehr fiel " She told me she was not able to count them till now :roll: But maybe she can answer me tomorrow !
:wink:
heb623
15 years ago
Nice!!! :shock: :shock:
I hope there is an elevator!!! :roll: (or a cord to pull me in or on the tree!)

:twisted: ET

btw Is there a bar into the tree or do I have to bring my own beer(s)! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
I ’ll never regret the things I did wrong!
I only regret the good things I did for the wrong people!
Lays
15 years ago
Hückeswagen - 100.000 km-show - 23-25/05/2008
155 foto's en 1 Bugland Wallpaper online :!:

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage 
UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage 

https://www.bugland.be [/b]

What a Vintage Vw day, I really had lots off fun along my compagnons and my camera.
Good times, great food, refreshing drinks and a nice drive true the Wuppertal.
Can a man ask for more :?:
mrsherbie
15 years ago
Thankyou Lays for posting your photo's for us. It looked great, I am sorry to have missed it.
Your photo's are just superb!!*!
😃
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
Lays
15 years ago

Thankyou Lays for posting your photo's for us. It looked great, I am sorry to have missed it.
Your photo's are just superb!!*!
😃

"mrsherbie" wrote:

Thx for the nice comments !
Stay tuned for the next edition or next year @ Hessisch O. :!:

Bye for now :wink:
vintagevw
15 years ago
Did you see Paco?
His wife found a strange thing in his van! :lol:  15717.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.