sausage fingers
16 years ago
Hi,
I have just bought this book.
https://gallery.mac.com/neilsmart#100157&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=4 
Its full of info and propaganda about German Technology.
It was printed on the 6th of December 1939 and has 232 pages. 11 of these are related to the "KDF"

Enjoy,
Neil ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SSVC President
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Chris
16 years ago
Saw the pictures of the book on the samba. I wouldn't mutter the words 'german propoganda' too loudly on here tho' :wink:

On a different note, nice to see you 'pikeys' :wink: coming over to visit us on our little stock forum. :lol:

It's good to see that people with different interests in VWs are starting to mix. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chris
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
'50 Karmann
16 years ago

On a different note, nice to see you 'pikeys' :wink: coming over to visit us on our little stock forum. :lol:
Chris

"Chris" wrote:

Here we go!!!!!
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
16 years ago

It's good to see that people with different interests in VWs are starting to mix. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Chris" wrote:

Unless they like modified stuff, eh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ :lol:
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
sausage fingers
16 years ago
[quote="Chris"]

"PIKEY !!!! "
WHA DA FU ?
Do ya wan me ta TORMEK yur droyve Mr. ????

Neil

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SSVC President
Chris
16 years ago
:wink:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
Chris
16 years ago

"JD" wrote:

Unless they like modified stuff, eh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ :lol:

"Chris" wrote:

Goes without saying :wink: . I didn't put that in as it was too obvious :lol: .
sausage fingers
15 years ago
I will be at Lavenham from friday onwards and will have the book with me if anyone wants a quick squint at it,
Neil
SSVC President