harveypj
  • harveypj
  • Stock "Wolfie" Smith Topic Starter
15 years ago
😃  15572.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Stock......the new custom
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
😃  15575.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
Damn - that looks good! :shock: 😎 [/i]

Crossplys too. Oh yeah!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
Thought I'd share these before refitting the interior 😃  15737.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
😃  15738.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
stickman
15 years ago
Wow.

The car is looking great. I have a 1960 (early model with semaphores) and this thread has inspired me to get my resto started.

It has not been MOT'd for 5 years, although it still fires up ok. It will be sent for an MOT next week!

Hope to see some more pics soon, and even the car in the flesh at a few shows.
Pierce_11
15 years ago
Your bug is in top niccck, you must of spent a bit to find such a car in that condition!!
I cant imagine what ity will look like when youve finished, looks incredible as it was.
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
Nearly done now :d
just the door glass to fit.
 rebuilt 010.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 011.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 018.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 026.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 012.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 024.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 041.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 033.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 034.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  rebuilt 037.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
48REME
15 years ago
Lovely car, are you bringing it to Lavenham?:wink:
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
:d Oh yes :d can't wait, got a B'n'B for Fri & Sat night :d
Planning to drive up on Friday afternoon 3/4 ish.
If anyone is planning similar we could meet on route.
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
Wow!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Rich Oakley
15 years ago
beautiful!
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
RockStock
15 years ago
Saw it today, really nicely done car. Well done
StockRocks
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
Thanks guys, I'm pleased to know it gets your approuval:d

Saw it today, really nicely done car. Well done

RockStock wrote:

:o wow, that realy makes me smile:d

Rich Oakley
15 years ago
Great to meet you at the weekend. What a fantastic car!!
I too had my reservations about your decision to re-paint the car, but I think that it is all the better for you having done so. Now I just need to get my '59 looking as good!
47 Beetle, 56 UK Karmann Cabriolet, 56 UK Beetle, 57 UK Type 2, 59 UK Beetle, 66 UK Fastback.
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Hi, saw your bug at Peppercorn and immediatly fell in love wiith it! She looks so good in her new coat of paint and all thought like a lot of people I love og paint I would have done exactly what you have done.

If you ever want to sell her you know where to come!
William
six-o-one
15 years ago

If you ever want to sell her you no where to come!

54 Gertie wrote:

Oi!
Get to the back of the queue!
:wink:

Rich Oakley
15 years ago
UserPostedImage

Your car circa 1991 after being 'recently discovered' and recommissioned for the road.
harveypj
  • harveypj
15 years ago
😛 Rich, thats great, did you get the photo from a copy of 'international vintage volkswagen' magazine?
I know it apeared in an artical, think it was at a historic car event at Brands hatch race circuit. My car has a windsreen sticker of the magazine for that reason.
If it was, could you let me know the issue no as I am on the look out for a copy.

Pete

Still got those wheel trims,lids and gravel gaurds. Unfortunatly have not stood the test of time quite as well as the rest of the trim.