vintagevw
15 years ago
Maybe with the logo of Lavenham? :beer:
Count me in for one!
Wat is het fijn om lesbisch te zijn!
vintagebug
15 years ago
I know I probably shouldn't say this on here :shock: .... but I really like the Historic VW Club's logo (a rear view of a split & an Oval). How about something like that, but without copying it, obviously :wink: Say a close-up of just the rear windows and maybe add the rear view of a cabrio rear window as well?

So, the t-shirt could look like this:-

Pre67VW logo including the "stock, coachbuilt & old speed" on the front left of chest.

Rear window views of a split, an oval & a cabrio across the back, with www.pre67vw.com also across the back, but below the three windows.

And perhaps a slogan somewhere, although I think it might start to look a bit crowded then!

:d
Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
Lickety Split
15 years ago
Anything happening with this?

pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
15 years ago

Anything happening with this?

Lickety Split wrote:

Yes, but I'm struggling with the artwork at the moment (time, ideas)
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
mrsherbie
15 years ago
You have 2 ideal vehicles, park the kab and oval together and use them, they span the pre67 models in a nice way! The only problem is that photos of black cars are not good to use for artwork as the lines are hard to see to define. If that makes sense? Oh, I know you know what I am trying to say :lol: then you could do a heb and split one next time round. I personally think although a great idea, getting 3 beetles on a shirt and text is hard to make look tidy with the loss of symmetry, unless they are parked tight and overlapping.
But the pics posted by Austria were maybe easier to use.
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
kdf38
15 years ago
Originalausfuehrung heutige Kustomausfuehrung...

???? Babelfish again except for the 'Kustom'

Mike

Oh yes!

"Inventory - the new habit"

I like it - very punchy!:lol:

Can´t there be an elitist cabrio owner teeshirt too?

JD wrote:

Mike
Texas
Nov. 1947 +
Febr 1949 shell
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago

Originalausfuehrung heutige Kustomausfuehrung...

???? Babelfish again except for the 'Kustom'

Mike

kdf38 wrote:

Sorry - thats pretty much nonsense as well!:beer:
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
Lickety Split
15 years ago

Yes, but I'm struggling with the artwork at the moment (time, ideas)

pre67vw wrote:

How about a screen grab from that Bug Selecta web page, but where the car is not modified. Have all the options greyed out or something like that.

JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago

How about a screen grab from that Bug Selecta web page, but where the car is not modified. Have all the options greyed out or something like that.

Lickety Split wrote:

I´d hope we could do better than that!
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
GKL 7
15 years ago

You have 2 ideal vehicles, park the kab and oval together and use them

mrsherbie wrote:

Cancel my order.
I'm not walking around with two sheds on my chest.
mrsherbie
15 years ago
" I see a lot of negativity on this thread coming from the dark ones with after thought roofs"

UserPostedImage
Chris
15 years ago

" I see a lot of negativity on this thread coming from the dark ones with after thought roofs"

UserPostedImage

mrsherbie wrote:

Sod the pictures of the cars. Can I have a picture of the girl on the front of mine ?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day.
mrsherbie
15 years ago
She is not just 'the medium'

I just realised that it is you in this garage scene from Lost Highway! obviously you were working on your beetle at the time? got distracted and thats why its not on the road yet? :lol: :beer:

Patricia Arquette 
pre67vw
  • pre67vw
  • Administration Topic Starter
15 years ago
Well on the basis that you can't please everyone, I decided to do what I want and tried to use this old illustration that was used by VW on their service reminders. I've always like it, but the quality was pretty poor, so I've re-drawn as accurately as I can and added the pre67vw logo.  tshirt_2.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.  t-shirt.jpg You have insufficient rights to see the content.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
69project
15 years ago
that is cool,defintely want one?

hoodies???
Car less.....
54 Gertie
15 years ago
I like that a LOT! :d :shock:

How did you draw the image? Graphics tablet im guessing. Nice to use a vectorised image as there is no chance of pixelation, that does look awful on t-shirts etc! :lol:

Im liking the Mr Bubblehead worked into the logo as well!
William
harveypj
15 years ago

that is cool,defintely want one?

hoodies???

69project wrote:

"Ditto" except I'd want 2 😎

Oh, and by the the way Rob, Luke will definantly need a couple too in 'sprog size' or I...we..YOU will not hear the end of it. :lol:

and yes, some sort of sweater would be cool.
Stock......the new custom
Si Med
15 years ago
This is great, i would happily wear that design.
54 UK rhd
54 Gertie
15 years ago
Tattoos? :wink:

William
mrsherbie
15 years ago
OOH! I love it! :d
I still want 2, 1 x M + 1 x L

But can you get some done as back prints? instead of front prints? not a huge fan of front prints.

We would not wear a 'hoodie' even if you dragged us across hot coals and it was the only protection offered. I bloody hate chavvy hoodies! Yuck! :lol:

Let us know if you want some cash in advance.