oval dude 71
15 years ago
our lovely tallulah .just bought her a new rack for the roof .she is a daily driver and just flew through the mot.so proud...
who is of to stanford hall at the weekend ? love it ,one of the best shows by far .well for us oval oldies anyway .lol
:d
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
pre67vw
15 years ago
Was kind of expecting a photo...? Stanford Hall is one of my faves :d
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
oval dude 71
15 years ago
hi we dont know how to load pics as it says they are too large..
pre67vw
15 years ago
Just link to this? 
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
1956ultra
15 years ago
My old 1 i think mate?

G.
mrsherbie
15 years ago

our lovely tallulah .just bought her a new rack for the roof .she is a daily driver and just flew through the mot.so proud...
who is of to stanford hall at the weekend ? love it ,one of the best shows by far .well for us oval oldies anyway .lol
:d

oval dude 71 wrote:

Is this your car that you have put on ebay? what only 1-2 weeks after having bought it for substantially less?

Yes, I can see you must really love it :roll:
"it'll wreck the patina you haven't worked so hard to create" - 50Karmann
stu
  • stu
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
vintagebug
15 years ago

Is this your car that you have put on ebay? what only 1-2 weeks after having bought it for substantially less?

Yes, I can see you must really love it

1-2 weeks?? How about 4-5 days!! :evil:

"Profiteers" is probably the most printable word I can come up with to describe the new "owners"...

Dave
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading"
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
BUSTED!

"Tallulah" - bless - I bet you´ll be heartbroken to see her go. You must have become really attached to her over the few days you owned her. You´ll never forget the happy times together eh?:roll:
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage
pre67vw
15 years ago
Very odd.

Profiteering is one thing, but to come on here and pretend to be a genuine enthusiast - I just don't get it.
Rob Amos
Happiness is a stock VW
GKL 7
15 years ago
:shock: BAN THE BASTARD:lol:
69project
15 years ago
this all does seem a bit strange???

maybe he was trying to generate interest in ebay sale 😳
Car less.....
oval dude 71
15 years ago
Hi, .well thank you for the posts..Well what can i say ? funny isn,t it that some of the same people who have so much to say on here offered to buy our bug of the guy for peanuts,we know who you are because we were told..or others wanted to chop it up ? so with that in mind who was taking the pi.. ? the car is far better than even we thought it would be .the guy advertised it twice and had no buyers .we got of our arses and went to look.we dont have to justify our actions why we bought it or why we are selling it .and as far goes what we think it is worth ! something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it !! also as far as being enthusiast we have owned ,a split ,3 ovals .2 ghias ,and my last was a 356c.over the last 25 years...have you realy nothing more to do !!!:d
1956ultra
15 years ago
funny isn,t it that some of the same people who have so much to say on here offered to buy our bug of the guy for peanuts,we know who you are because we were told..or others wanted to chop it up.

Just want to clear this up a bit mate if you dont mind. their was 1 person on here who was interested in the car, he did offer more than what i had her up for 3.5k but unfortunatly was a tad too low for me, i did not take any offence to the offer at all and if you had not of shown the interest i would have prob have offered the car to him, all the rest was from vzi.

G.
69project
15 years ago
im really confused by all this?
Car less.....
oval dude 71
15 years ago

funny isn,t it that some of the same people who have so much to say on here offered to buy our bug of the guy for peanuts,we know who you are because we were told..or others wanted to chop it up.

Just want to clear this up a bit mate if you dont mind. their was 1 person on here who was interested in the car, he did offer more than what i had her up for 3.5k but unfortunatly was a tad too low for me, i did not take any offence to the offer at all and if you had not of shown the interest i would have prob have offered the car to him, all the rest was from vzi.

G.

1956ultra wrote:

well im more than pissed that i feel we have to explain our actions..why we bought it or why we are selling it !! and your telling me that the guy who wanted to buy it for 3.5k would have kept it ?? from your own mouth came .he wants it for a profit !!! yes or no ?
Its a joke ..the car is for sale and i will get as much as i can as i and others feel its worth more !!! I am not having a go at you mate .im really pissed at people who got piss all to do !!!!
oval dude 71
15 years ago

im really confused by all this?

69project wrote:

so are we !!!! big whoooooo.ive murdered my granny ...
1956ultra
15 years ago
Did i not mention to you that he was a trader and it would have possibly been his intentions to sell?, i dont think he would have put it as far out of reach as yourself though for most people? to be honest mate its yours to do as you please and im happy with what i recieved for it, if you were that keen on keeping the car (which you both told me that it was a keeper for sure)im sure you would have looked for a more than great car cover?, im not here to judge but plenty of people will. off topic, i have not recieved my card back yet?
oval dude 71
15 years ago

Did i not mention to you that he was a trader and it would have possibly been his intentions to sell?, i dont think he would have put it as far out of reach as yourself though for most people? to be honest mate its yours to do as you please and im happy with what i recieved for it, off topic, i have not recieved my card back yet?

1956ultra wrote:

He was a trader ? i see ...as for what we are asking thats what i truly believe its worth ..if im wrong then so be it ..all at the club think the same too.what do we know ?? its being used every day and despite what you and others think we will sorry to see it go ..as for the card it was as we promised, posted the next day ! to the address on the log book ..we even spoke when we had just been posted ..so im at a guess what has happened! give it another few days !! Jo says she will pop down to post office and see what can be done ..thanks
JD
  • JD
  • pre67vw Junkie
15 years ago
Of course its your car to what you want with.
But why are you coming on here pretending the car is your pride and joy when in reality you just bought it to flip it on (as is your good right, of course)?
Just put a classified up like other people do.
"John, you need to get a grip and STOP MOANING AT EVERYTHING. ThumbDown "
UserPostedImage