samghia
13 years ago
Had my Oval over to a Vintage Show in Kelso Scottish Borders nice show and look what turned up a 43!!!!!!! chap also has a 43 Kubelwagen and a Kettenkraftrad and he only lives 20 miles form us.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Opps slipped in
UserPostedImage
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
Sponsor
Log-in to remove these ads
Standard split
13 years ago
Out of that lot – I think your Oval is the most attractive to look at :wink:

Rattletrap – the Volkswagen Beetle that has covered an incredible mileage equivalent to over 35 times around the planet :omg:
Running nifty since 1950… the King of Volkswagens:beer: Why not make friends with this famous little VW – he's on facebook!
:d
http://forums.pre67vw.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=16378 
ianmac
13 years ago

Standard split wrote:

I quite like the look of the landrover:shock:
55Kab
13 years ago

Had my Oval over to a Vintage Show in Kelso Scottish Borders nice show and look what turned up a 43!!!!!!!

UserPostedImage

samghia wrote:

Fantastic. I assume this is a known Schwimmer? Looks like its only just been restored.

samghia
13 years ago

Standard split wrote:

Thanks me too but I am bias

53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio
samghia
13 years ago

Fantastic. I assume this is a known Schwimmer? Looks like its only just been restored.

55Kab wrote:

Only had a brief chat with the couple but yes recently restored by someone down south cant remeber the name hopefully will see him at some more locl shows, he did say when he bought it sellers neglected to tell him one of the petrol tanks had a leak and a fire ensued not far from home :cry:

Will keep all posted when I find out more.

Cheers
53 Oval
63 Ghia
64 Deluxe
71 Fastback
95 Golf Karmann Cabrio